Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
For the cheats to Add temple kid and Goblin Tribe member, does it breaks any quest? I still did not get Shakara's daughter and I need to wait for the quest to repopulate de temple. It takes an awful long time so I though to use the cheat. But with how much you can bypass some quest and lock yourself(like if you do not get the key from the dragon OR if you use it on the door, you cannot continue Rosy's Quests) I don't want to risk all the time I've put in the game and risk to backtrack in a previous save all the time.

Edit: Oh and the ability to rename the dog would be nice :)

Edit2: Less than an hour later, I got Shakala's Daughter!(Named her Jade mainly because of the goblins color and... as you can see on the fan signature below this post, I quite like that name and many of the characters that may or may not be associated with it :p)

Last edited:

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
It should work fine, let me know if you run into any problems though
Thank you, I appreciate the response and also thanks for sending this to earlier than expected - this makes a nice early Christmas present so we can play the game over the holidays. I hope you and your family have a happy holiday!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jong Games

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Does the 3.20 version of the cheat mod work for the 3.21 version of the game or will there be another update posted for the cheat mod?
It should work fine, let me know if you run into any problems though
Quick clarification when you get a sec, you're saying
3.20 mod works with 3.21 and opens new scenes from 3.21
or
3.20 one works with 3.21 but still only opens scenes up to 3.20 ones?

ampunsultan

Jun 27, 2020
Ya I think this will need an update. The mod itself works fine but I cannot enter the carpenter shop. I mean, I can enter the shop but my character is missing and can't move (had to go back to title menu). Nice mod tho, thanks!

Reactions: The counsel

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
yeah got the same bugg with the shop (the shop now is bigger) and i get the same img bugg while trying to enter the gallery

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Something within the mod needs updated. Can't get into the carpenter shop and if Frida's floor plan was suppose to change it hasn't. Can't complete Stolen tools nor can I reconnect with my daughter. Any news about when this will get fixed or should I just start the game over because you can't load a save if it was saved using the mod.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Are you using the latest version of the mod? The one for 3.22, with game version 3.22. If things are mismatched they won't work.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Are you using the latest version of the mod? The one for 3.22, with game version 3.22. If things are mismatched they won't work.
I have v3.22 whole installed along with current v of mod for game v3.22. I uninstalled the mod and there was no issue. I was able to get into Marcus shop abd move around. Reinstalled the mod and couldn't be seen or move around in shop. There was no issue with Edgar's shop. Everything fine there.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote