Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Jong Games I have a possible bug. After using the gallery for the first Venomina scene "caught by spider girl" I get kicked from the gallery and the relevant quest begins playing.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Excuse me for being impudent, but will a Potion of Enhanced Fertility be added to this mod?
I'll add in next build
Jong Games I have a possible bug. After using the gallery for the first Venomina scene "caught by spider girl" I get kicked from the gallery and the relevant quest begins playing.
Thanks for report i'll get that fixed

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Jong Games Hi. I'm now going to try this cheat but from reading the description I thought I'd ask if you'd ever consider a 20 day skip button or the option to increase Temple kids or goblin tribe numbers?
I lost my save and decided to play from scratch to rebuild it, forgot how tedious those quests are.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Jong Games Hi. I'm now going to try this cheat but from reading the description I thought I'd ask if you'd ever consider a 20 day skip button or the option to increase Temple kids or goblin tribe numbers?
I lost my save and decided to play from scratch to rebuild it, forgot how tedious those quests are.
I'll look into increasing the kids/tribe numbers, might not be possible depending on how they are linked to other things though.

Reactions: dwalsh

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
The tree is there but no blue sphere. I just did a clean install and tried going to other maps but nothing changes.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'll look into increasing the kids/tribe numbers, might not be possible depending on how they are linked to other things though.
Thanks for replying. A day skip might be a better approach then. Not sure how it will affect other events or affections though.

May 5, 2022
Not sure how it will affect other events or affections though.
i typically turn off affection degrading as i don't want to deal with that honestly. a day skip doesn't sound like such a bad idea though. an option to pause, rewind or even forward time could be interesting, but i'm not sure how much it would mess with the game.

edit: don't want to make an unnecessary post, so i'll just edit this one. the more i think about this, the more i find myself against it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
i dont know what went wrong, used both current versions, copy and pasted on data and still it fucking BREAKS

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Fucking hell I NEED HELP
I use the correct versions, the correct install paths and everything STILL FUCKING BREAKS

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Fucking hell I NEED HELP
I use the correct versions, the correct install paths and everything STILL FUCKING BREAKS
The mod only has two map json files, it doesn't affect starting the game up. You should redownload the game.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i dont know what went wrong, used both current versions, copy and pasted on data and still it fucking BREAKS
than download the whole game and not the patch, Lite version are ment to upgrade the game its not a standalone.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this does not work on Obeah. She keeps running away and there's no option to tie her to a bed, ass up.

Guylian

May 4, 2020
Hi,
I noticed some problems with the gallery. Some view don't function (only cum).
For example : daughter with troll, Gwyneth anal in alley, bb chubby 2 ...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote