Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jerry R

Jan 13, 2018
Normally I would wait a week before posting here but as the game has just been updated thought Id post early. I've added another 13 scenes to the gallery, mostly the Giant scenes. I have also added a new cheat menu functionally for Gold , xp etc. so i'll be renaming the mod Gallery & Cheat
How do you access the cheat menu?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest version avalible on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds another 18 scenes including:

All of Julia/Sister scenes

Liandra by the well all scenes

Luthien/lianddra threesome, I don't think this is currently available in the regular game as some of the images are bugged

Maghda scene

Dragon animation

Oksana at mass

Mar 6, 2022
Newest version avalible on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds another 18 scenes including:

All of Julia/Sister scenes

Liandra by the well all scenes

Luthien/lianddra threesome, I don't think this is currently available in the regular game as some of the images are bugged

Maghda scene

Dragon animation

Oksana at mass
Has it released publically yet? Been over a week I think?

Mar 31, 2018
when I download the cheat mod on my chrome web Brower it show music and media. can you pix this problem for those who use chrome web Brower. I have try the alternative cheats modes i can't future them out or cant get them to work.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Jong Games When I use the gallery and play some of the last scenes that you added when playing the scene the renders jump between the scene and the gallery room.Can you please take a look at it?
And you have missed to add Oksana's sex scene in her room in the temple(the normal sex scene no the anal scene) and the pregnant variation of both of those anal and normal scenes and the holy rod scene with Oksana to the gallery.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
how do you turn on the part that affects affection degrading? I have the cheat mode activated but not sure if that part is working due to some comments i've been getting.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
how do you turn on the part that affects affection degrading? I have the cheat mode activated but not sure if that part is working due to some comments i've been getting.
In the cheat menu in the center of town click into affection degrading and select "Off" to turn it off. The labels are a bit ambiguous so i'll change them in the next release.

Reactions: Frostvein

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
I want to ask, I have installed the cheat and gallery mod, but the orb in the middle of the city doesn't appear even though the cheat mod works very well?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
v2.81 update now available on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 14 new scenes, most of them of a new goblin girl called Obeah, I've also updated the affection degrading cheat to include her. All the new scenes appear in the bottom right corner of the room

Reactions: Deathdawg

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
v2.81 update now available on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 14 new scenes, most of them of a new goblin girl called Obeah, I've also updated the affection degrading cheat to include her. All the new scenes appear in the bottom right corner of the room
Did you alread had a conversation with tinkerer about your mods?
due in the past lots of bugs were reported due faulty 3th party modding

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
due in the past lots of bugs were reported due faulty 3th party modding
I'm not familiar with whatever mod caused those old bugs but I'm confident the ones I produce don't. The only thing that causes problems is people not following the instructions or using the wrong versions. I've modded a large number of RPG maker games and know the engine well. I can show you the build process and explain why it won't cause errors if you are interested?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm not familiar with whatever mod caused those old bugs but I'm confident the ones I produce don't. The only thing that causes problems is people not following the instructions or using the wrong versions. I've modded a large number of RPG maker games and know the engine well. I can show you the build process and explain why it won't cause errors if you are interested?
Due i have zero knowledge about the backside and coding of it all, dont think explaining it helps that much, just that Liam mod in the past used strings of code that tinkerer than used in the next patch so ghost bugs would pop up due the code got pulled in 2 directions. And than for someone like me who looks for bugs and problems its hard to say it is basic bug or due mod that causes it .

pages and pages of bugs due liams mod due was outdated, and asked F95 staff to remove the mod from the main page of the PQ threat helped bring the complains back to nearly zero.
so for me its more to prevent that happening again .

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I understand where your coming from. I think the main thing that causes problems is using different version of the mod to the game rather than the mod itself. The mismatch will cause problems, which it looks like is what happened with liams mod. There's not much I can do to prevent that though, it states in the op to only use with the same version but some people don't read the op/ follow the instructions.

Reactions: Gandalf78

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I understand where your coming from. I think the main thing that causes problems is using different version of the mod to the game rather than the mod itself. The mismatch will cause problems, which it looks like is what happened with liams mod. There's not much I can do to prevent that though, it states in the op to only use with the same version but some people don't read the op/ follow the instructions.
Nice to see that you keep looking at the code and updating parts so it runs for the new current version.
like you already saw and commented, some already have issues using older mod version on the new update

that 20x was liam mod nightmare for me ;D
but if you need info from tinkerer or something related to make your work bit easyer, let me know and i will send the messege forwards

Reactions: Jong Games
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote