Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
so, in term of the number of scenes avaliable in the game and the ones included in this mod, how many are there and how many left to add?

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
so, in term of the number of scenes avaliable in the game and the ones included in this mod, how many are there and how many left to add?
There seems to be quite a bit missing from memory, but not loads.
hopefully newest update brings it up level.

Mar 8, 2022
2.70 version of this would work with 2.71 game version right?
Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors
Might work or not, you can play game version 2.70 until the mod is released here in a few days if you are not at the end of 2.70 story content. Or you if you are in a such a hurry you can sub to get the mod for 2.71 :). 3 options: Play the 2.71 game with 2.70 mod and might encounter errors/ Wait for it to be posted here/ Subscribe on patreon and download it right away.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
New update live on patreon. Adds an additional 39 scenes. This includes most of the scenes with your goblin daughter and other goblins, all of the scenes with the spider women, more bat breeder and a bunch of others

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi there Jong Games, I have a question for you: there are 2 versions of your mod, 1 is version 3 and the other is 2.71. so my question is which version should i use? the v3 one or the 2.71? I am so confused about this.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
hi there Jong Games, I have a question for you: there are 2 versions of your mod, 1 is version 3 and the other is 2.71. so my question is which version should i use? the v3 one or the 2.71? I am so confused about this.
Sorry about that, forgot to update the attached file. The mega link and the attached file now both point to the most recent version

Reactions: Hadgar

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I would like to report a bug. It happens inside the replay-section. If you want to replay the non-prego lake sex scenes with Caleah you will get the pregnant one nevertheless. This happens with both the missionary and the reverse cowgirl scenes at the lake. You will see a prego-Caleah after you clicked the non-prego scene of her.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I would like to report a bug. It happens inside the replay-section. If you want to replay the non-prego lake sex scenes with Caleah you will get the pregnant one nevertheless.
I'll look into that and fix it for the next update.

There doesn't seem to be a blue glowy thing in front of the tree...
EDIT: Apparently you have to sleep at the house in town and it loads in.
Strange as you shouldn't have to do that, but if it works then cool.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'll look into that and fix it for the next update.
How you doing? When be next version Mod? :)
Just ask, it realy hard creating mod just to copy-and-pust
this miracle scenes what alreadsy careing Dev to One-room? 0_0

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I've done some testing and the 2.71 version works with 2.72 so i've updated the op to reflect that. Obviously haven't tested everything thing so if you run into any issue let me know

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote