Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kimi996

Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 300030 why can't open door??? how open door
If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions:
  1. Unzip the mod and use the EnigmaUnpacker on your Peasants Quest exe.
  2. This will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ - Modded Version".
    • If you don't rename the folder the game won't start.
  3. Copy your "www" folder that has your saves and paste it in the new "PQ - Modded Version" folder.
  4. Put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your "PQ - Modded Version" folder.
  5. Use the new .exe in this folder called "Game" to play the game. Delete the "Peasants Quest NYD161_unpacked.exe".
instructions.png

Fakepost

Apr 6, 2018
How many free space on a hard drive unpacking require? I have 22,2 GB on a C: disc, more than 20 GB on a game installed disc. And the EnigmaUnpacker says so there is not enough space in working directory. What the hell?

Reactions: leo246 and Scoppio

truyers

May 5, 2017
good day kind sir, maybe someone has asked for this, but i'll just ask it (again, maybe), can you make it built in on android version of the game? i, no, we really need it,,

or can some kind gentlemen here teach me how to install it on android port? please, sorry for my english

Reactions: Silvaras and D'Bee

cooldude_xs

Feb 16, 2019
Is MEGA the only source of download for all your works? Can you provide another source like workupload. MEGA does not work for me.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Fuuuuuck. Updating this mod is so much work haha. I updated the mod but then realized I forgot to add the new animation to Liandra's scene. And then I literally have no idea what this means or what scenes it affects lol: "Added pastry support for Shakala and Frida (only applicable for a few scenes). "

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Fuuuuuck. Updating this mod is so much work haha. I updated the mod but then realized I forgot to add the new animation to Liandra's scene. And then I literally have no idea what this means or what scenes it affects lol: "Added pastry support for Shakala and Frida (only applicable for a few scenes). "
There are times you visit these girls & they say that they are not in the mood.
Give them one of the "special" pastries you have baked & they become instantly horny.

Reactions: Maid Lain

TSEV

Dec 1, 2018

Game/Creator: /

Modder:
Game Version: v1.61

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice
  • The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
I haven't added all the scenes to the gallery yet.
I'll add the rest of them eventually.

Download:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The pastries are laced with Moonflower polen which is an aphrodisiac the pastries can be offered to Shakala, Frida and Vixenthrax the dragon to put them in the mood for the repeatable sex scenes which they sometimes say no to if not fed the pastry.
BTW I and many others Appreciate the effort you put into this mod. Specially since you added the option for potions. which will be coming in handy even more in the future since the next character coming to the game is Frida's sister also a Giant so gonna need more of those Phalus Giganticus potions.

Reactions: Maid Lain

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Some girls inside the house cannot be interacted with, is this intended?
I think there are around 4 of them.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
I do not understand this part please explain to me
Unzip the mod and use the EnigmaUnpacker on your Peasants Quest exe.
This will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ - Modded Version".
If you don't rename the folder the game won't start.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Game/Creator: /

Modder:
Game Version: v1.62

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice
  • The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
I haven't added all the scenes to the gallery yet.
I'll add the rest of them eventually.

Download: - F95
good night
I followed all the instructions to download
I can enter the game but cheats do not work
The house is still closed, I can not enter.
you know why?
thank you

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I followed all the instructions to download
I can enter the game but cheats do not work
The house is still closed, I can not enter.
Try this step again:
  • Put the folder named "www" in the mod zip file inside your "PQ - Modded Version" folder.

And make sure you're using the "PQ - Modded Version/Game.exe" to play the game and not the "Peasants Quest NYD162.exe"

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes