giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Just to give you a little more motivation ;) when you play the new update.
Untitled.png
No need to thank me just doing my thing

Stigs

May 24, 2018
I didn't get the answer when I asked about it earlier and I guess that's just because I wasn't making any sense so I wanted to just simply my question. After downloading the game and extracting it how do I play it? It may be a problem on my side but I am not sure. I have all the files (the application, notes, www, and save) I made sure of that. When I run the application "Peasants Quest NYD121" it comes up with a white screen with the name of the file I keep the game in. Is that supposed to happen? If so what do I do to play the game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Grug (a simple minded but friendly Giant) is most likely the equivalent to to Erevi's Bolon (aggressiv and obedient Troll).
while Grug probably gets more female attention... wether that anal or pussy or oral was never specified
I didn't get the answer when I asked about it earlier and I guess that's just because I wasn't making any sense so I wanted to just simply my question. After downloading the game and extracting it how do I play it? It may be a problem on my side but I am not sure. I have all the files (the application, notes, www, and save) I made sure of that. When I run the application "Peasants Quest NYD121" it comes up with a white screen with the name of the file I keep the game in. Is that supposed to happen? If so what do I do to play the game?
Pretty sure we asked wether you deleted your game folder and extracted a fresh copy before... which was never answered on your part

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Why NYD121 the latest is NYD151

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Pretty sure we asked wether you deleted your game folder and extracted a fresh copy before... which was never answered on your part
Oh, sorry I didn't see that question when I first asked. I did extract a new version. Well, I thought I did. I ended up going to the website after not being able to play the game and I thought I would try to play the version there and see if there where any differences. I will replace the old version with the newer one right now.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Any specific place/map to drop that file to enable Incest?
censor_screenshot.jpg
If you add this file to the 'www' folder, censorship will be removed, and you can play the game as intended.
Your www folder should look the screenshot in the attachment.
The .txt file only contains the word "off". Once the game reads that word, the censorship is removed from the game.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Grug (a simple minded but friendly Giant) is most likely the equivalent to to Erevi's Bolon (aggressiv and obedient Troll).
while Grug probably gets more female attention... wether that anal or pussy or oral was never specified
In the Altar Activation scene he moves to her mouth after he is done with Ziva's Vagina/Anus whichever he was banging. Ends with him cumming in her mouth and MC in her lower unspecified hole if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Okay I have downloaded the latest version from the mega, which seems to be 1.14. But whenever I launch "Peasants Quest NYD141" all I see is a white screen with the name of the file I keep the game in.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Okay I have downloaded the latest version from the mega, which seems to be 1.14. But whenever I launch "Peasants Quest NYD141" all I see is a white screen with the name of the file I keep the game in.
Hey man.. grab the latest one from this post it should be 1.51
ALso is your RPGM up-to-date and what kinda operating System are you using... do you get any error messages ? or does it just stick there doing nothing ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what OS are you useing?
have you DLed the files to your local storage or are you working with a cloud?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes