Dec 15, 2017
I think Tinkerer plans on making it so that all ladies that can be fucked can be impregnated, Impregnating Alice is a part of her storyline, and with Mia you can actually have upto 6 kids. Tinkerer will most possibly add pregnancy and birth with updates in the future for all fuckable girls.
Ok, cool, I definitely have not gotten extremely far in the game, but am currently level 12. So, I have spent a decent amount of time on it. Glad to hear that all fuckable girls will be able to get pregnant and give birth. Thanks for letting me know.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So this has probably been answered, but I am curious who can you all get pregnant in the game? I looked through the guide and could not find a true comprehensive list. So far I know of Erevi, Shakala, Frieda, and Victoria. I am curious about Alice, Gywneth, Mia, Liandre, and believe it or not Maghda. I don't know why, but I love the idea of getting the giant ogre pregnant, and it does ask if you want to use a fertility potion before screwing her. This gives me an indication that she can get pregnant. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
I think Tinkerer plans on making it so that all ladies that can be fucked can be impregnated, Impregnating Alice is a part of her storyline, and with Mia you can actually have upto 6 kids. Tinkerer will most possibly add pregnancy and birth with updates in the future for all fuckable girls.
Ok, cool, I definitely have not gotten extremely far in the game, but am currently level 12. So, I have spent a decent amount of time on it. Glad to hear that all fuckable girls will be able to get pregnant and give birth. Thanks for letting me know.
Erevi's daughter must be impregnated by the peasant. That's why the decensor file was added.
As of Liandra, her time will come this update... she will have some scenes...
Maghda is a rather popular character and she will be featured among Frida and Frida's sister( new character) in the next after the upcoming update.
Level 12 is not that low. In fact it's just perfect for the level of Liandra's upcoming quest.
P.s. zivah can't be pregnant without a special potion.. but the trigger is there. If you follow zivah's quest you will meet a lovely dragon...

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Dec 15, 2017
So to start, I am genuinely not a fan of NTR. Except for in the rare circumstance, I can deal with it and move on. Well, this game has that. I did the Shakala marriage quest and got the end scene, but I was fine with it, especially because it appears to be a one-off. I also think it is the fact that they are goblins and it is the whole tribal thing that doesn't make it as off-putting as normal NTR scenes in other games. It personally didn't do anything for me, but it didn't piss me off either. So, yeah, good job Tinkerer for making a tolerable NTR scene.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So to start, I am genuinely not a fan of NTR. Except for in the rare circumstance, I can deal with it and move on. Well, this game has that. I did the Shakala marriage quest and got the end scene, but I was fine with it, especially because it appears to be a one-off. I also think it is the fact that they are goblins and it is the whole tribal thing that doesn't make it as off-putting as normal NTR scenes in other games. It personally didn't do anything for me, but it didn't piss me off either. So, yeah, good job Tinkerer for making a tolerable NTR scene.
Tinkerer promised a patched version of the marriage quest; the trick is that it will be part of the next shakala update, but the goblins are losing every poll

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It personally didn't do anything for me, but it didn't piss me off either. So, yeah, good job Tinkerer for making a tolerable NTR scene.
Tinkerer promised a patched version of the marriage quest; the trick is that it will be part of the next shakala update, but the goblins are losing every poll
I Still think it would be better if they just let us get some action from the shaman during that scene instead of just standing there watching like an idiot.
Ofcourse when it finally does get patched and maybe become some kinda option combat scene thing it will be the best option out of all.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Dec 15, 2017
I Still think it would be better if they just let us get some action from the shaman during that scene instead of just standing there watching like an idiot.
Ofcourse when it finally does get patched and maybe become some kinda option combat scene thing it will be the best option out of all.
Hmmm, the idea of having sex with the shaman intrigues me. Especially because we don't know what kind of body she is hiding under those robes. Combat option would ok, but rather just have a non-NTR scene in place of the NTR one.

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
Just download the game. I'm playing on a mac via Parallels Desktop. Not sure if that's what's causing the issue but I figured I'd post here for advice in case someones experienced something similar. I took a screenshot of the issue, basically I can't really play the game since the players face takes up most of the screen like this. Is there a solution to this? Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 8.00.00 PM.png

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm, the idea of having sex with the shaman intrigues me. Especially because we don't know what kind of body she is hiding under those robes. Combat option would ok, but rather just have a non-NTR scene in place of the NTR one.
The Shaman was in a recent poll but she was squashed by Liandra aka elf at the well

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oooh Intrigued are we ... @Kukothemadhatter I think I found another person to board the Gretta train.
Yes it would be interesting to know what kinda body she has I just hope Tinkerer is not in one of his trolling moods and makes her a saggy old had like he did with Ziva in her witch form which I was surprisingly not so mad about anyway but glad she turned into Ziva cause she is Hot in her priestess form.
Also like the Shaman I am interested in seeing what Greta is hiding underneath all those clothes and those glasses that are just too large and seem to be there to cover up her face too. bet she is hiding a hot toned body under there me and my friends here have a theory about her possibly not being a frail old woman.
As for the shakala scene yeah I was also thinking of an NTR free scene optional ofcourse, you can chose to sit back and let the tribe fuck her before you stuff her better than the others did OR you can have a tribal combat trial situation where to fuck her the Goblins have to first defeat you in combat... would be fun to knock out the entire tribe and fuck her right there on their ancestral grounds while the shaman's cheering and the male goblins are slowly waking up from being knocked out.

The Shaman was in a recent poll but she was squashed by Liandra aka elf at the well
Damn ! the mature ladies need some loving too.

Just download the game. I'm playing on a mac via Parallels Desktop. Not sure if that's what's causing the issue but I figured I'd post here for advice in case someones experienced something similar. I took a screenshot of the issue, basically I can't really play the game since the players face takes up most of the screen like this. Is there a solution to this? Thanks

View attachment 275221
This issue was brought up when the new update was first released though I don't remember the exact solution to it... did you grab the latest version 1.54 from the OP ? if yes then idk what to tell you maybe you should check around post, the issue should have appeared in the thread and possibly solved before this post was made or within a few pages after it.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes it would be interesting to know what kinda body she has I just hope Tinkerer is not in one of his trolling moods and makes her a saggy old had like he did with Ziva in her witch form which I was surprisingly not so mad about anyway but glad she turned into Ziva cause she is Hot in her priestess form.
Also like the Shaman I am interested in seeing what Greta is hiding underneath all those clothes and those glasses that are just too large and seem to be there to cover up her face too. bet she is hiding a hot toned body under there me and my friends here have a theory about her possibly not being a frail old woman.
My theory is that Shaman is Shakala's mother
As for the shakala scene yeah I was also thinking of an NTR free scene optional ofcourse,
It keeps losing every poll

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My theory is that Shaman is Shakala's mother

It keeps losing every poll
:ROFLMAO: Whaaaaaaaaaaaa !?! ... I am gonna have to ask for evidence that supports the conclusion you came to.

Damn it Patrons why do you guys like NTR so much ? Y U NO H8 NTR ? Maybe they are just bored after banging Green booty so much now they want different types of monster girls instead of goblins.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes