Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
To everyone who hasn't encountered the freezing issue at the altar to Nagash, did you play the game from scratch (in 1.51) or did you load a save from an older version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
loaded a game from an earlier release... Erevi was still in bed with our daughter in her arms... went to sleep in the tower and Erevi was gone... entered the altar room (from the east) and scene played normally... maybe it only triggers if you were in the tower when she gave birth?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
loaded a game from an earlier release... Erevi was still in bed with our daughter in her arms... went to sleep in the tower and Erevi was gone... entered the altar room (from the east) and scene played normally... maybe it only triggers if you were in the tower when she gave birth?
I started a new game and I can't even become an apprentice, accepting it teleports me to the altar room but I can't move after she finishes telling me to get crystals.
Not accepting and coming back to the tower I can't even move after going upstairs to the altar room.
Seems the new update broke a lot of stuff regarding Everi for both new and old saves, hopefully a fix comes out soon.

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I couldn't start daughter quest,i found 4 or 5 runestone and completed the temple things but still cant do anything.Can someone help me? in the temple,i clicked on the runestone but nothing happened it was just writing "i dont know what to do bla bla"

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me the locations of all the waystones
1. near the bat cave (lol) south of dread towers
2. west of weirdwood,above the cemetery
3. goblin forest(southern part)
4. eastern part of the north forest(where Mia lives)
5. forgotten valley, along the way to Ziva temple
6. in the ancient temple(east of goblin forest)

I couldn't start daughter quest,i found 4 or 5 runestone and completed the temple things but still cant do anything.Can someone help me? in the temple,i clicked on the runestone but nothing happened it was just writing "i dont know what to do bla bla"
the waystone quest starts automatically after you talk to Erevi and you daughter has grown. you have to find all waystones and the template in the ancient temple and take it back to Erevi.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Please for the love of god, someone tell me that they have a pre 1.51 save or know of a way to restore overwritten versions. I just completed the entirety of new quests without the decensor patch and my last save before was 4 hours of gameplay and about 2-3 versions of content away because i was running out of save slots. And someone petition Tinkerer to figure out a way to fix this shit. Who the fk knew you would need a separate patch to get scenes, or you've fucked your save file forever with no way to go back.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Please for the love of god, someone tell me that they have a pre 1.51 save or know of a way to restore overwritten versions. I just completed the entirety of new quests without the decensor patch and my last save before was 4 hours of gameplay and about 2-3 versions of content away because i was running out of save slots. And someone petition Tinkerer to figure out a way to fix this shit. Who the fk knew you would need a separate patch to get scenes, or you''ve fucked your save file
i think this is what you are looking for?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
i think this is what you are looking for?
Thanks a lot dude, but I still feel like this is something that Tinkerer should address. He's done god's work so far in maintaining the game to flow as well as possible, and this just feels like a massive oversight. Still, thanks for help, I appreciate that.

Reactions: Eikes and u z i

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is this version without files in the www folder? Now I can't enable MV Cheat Plugin...
Or is there a workaround?
there weren't any files in the www folder for atleast 2 Versions now...
I normally just update my installation by copy pasteing in the original folder and I don't have any files inside... and I started around the end of 2017... so probably even longer... but I didn't check back than to be sure

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes