Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One stupid question (again LOL): How do I activate the story with Everi and the daughter? ALways if I go to the tower she lies in the bed without any opportunity to interact.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have never had this much trouble with this game. Random shut downs, missing actor3 image freezes it up. Wow !! Is a unstable mess at the moment.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What is the plugin that is used for the quest system?

I think I might be missing it.

Jul 17, 2018
What is the difference between the original game, and the modded versions? I'm looking for something other than making you invincible and having unlimited items. Because I can do all that with saveeditonline. Also, what's new in version 1.52?

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Anybody any idea how trigger scene with daughter? I have finished all quests in 1.41 In 1.52 i killed the werewolf, found and activated all the waystones, went back to Erevi, all done. Daughter left group, hangs out in her room always telling me she is busy.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Anybody any idea how trigger scene with daughter? I have finished all quests in 1.41 In 1.52 i killed the werewolf, found and activated all the waystones, went back to Erevi, all done. Daughter left group, hangs out in her room always telling me she is busy.
Hello if i understand correctly it means you didn't get the file in you game that allows "CENSORED" incest scenes to run so to say...

you need to set the file in your game and restart the hole quest... sorry

Instruction are in the read me file

have fun

Instructions on read me file
"If you add this file to the 'www' folder, censorship will be removed, and you can play the game as intended.
Your www folder should look the screenshot in the attachment.
The .txt file only contains the word "off". Once the game reads that word, the censorship is removed from the game."

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
I'm now back to the Restore the Temple section of a new save game... I forgot just how much I hate this stupid pillar puzzle and I have the walkthrough open - I'm working the pillars in order but the damn things just don't seem to want to work. Closest I've managed this go around is shining a light on the damn statue instead of the orb on the wall.

Is there a trick to this I'm missing?

EDIT: Or a value I can edit with Save Edit Online to unlock the damn thing? All I'm managing to do is give myself a headache.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I'm now back to the Restore the Temple section of a new save game... I forgot just how much I hate this stupid pillar puzzle and I have the walkthrough open - I'm working the pillars in order but the damn things just don't seem to want to work. Closest I've managed this go around is shining a light on the damn statue instead of the orb on the wall.

Is there a trick to this I'm missing?

EDIT: Or a value I can edit with Save Edit Online to unlock the damn thing? All I'm managing to do is give myself a headache.

Here hope this helps out
shows light way

AND PLZ PPL PRESS LIKE sometimes... if i help a bit...

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Should I try following the guide or try to activate them following the image? I think I may be screwing up somewhere as frustration and a headache are setting in.

use the light way in the img to get you barings notice the center light and go from there is just a matter of tuching the pillars till they are pointing the way you want them (img)

Hope you make it brain safe lol

Reactions: Godogma

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
1. It is not the money it is the time. Patreon works with time and how long the game is out they don't care how much money the game is making but they mostly leave games over couple of months or to say 1 year so that the game will get bigger to say more content or will die and then check to see if it is breaking some rules.
2. Developers don't really support that much F95zone some come and talk with fans nothing more.
3. There are 20 save slots what more do we need?
4.Rollback to previous patches or quest in game that is not how RPG works. In game we have choices to make some are good some are bad and they matter but if we can rollback then what is the point in doing them? I know that some of the scenes we can't see but i am 100% sure in future update all scenes can be seen.
5. The werewolf scenes did not even have rollback. The original quest was that we will get to see NTR and we can't dodge it but some people were complaining and the developer did not have time to change it when the update came out. So we waited for couple of days and a new update got out when we can choose if we want to get NTR or not and if we get to see the NTR then we can kill the monster.
20 save slots is not enough for a game that has (or had) this much content with non-repeatable scenes. I started playing way back before the Spirit potion was added, and I've run out of saveslots because I was saving at these points. I've dumped 15 hours into the game, gone through all content as it kept coming, it would take me at least another 10 hours to get run a new game back to where it was, and I guarantee you I will be at least 3 levels down.
When the game reaches this scale and you don't have any way to get around the insufferable grind in case you make a mistake, shit needs fixing. Thing is, I wouldn't even be complaining as much if at least one of these things was implemented well.
Either more save slots, a way to rollback quests or patches, or proper releases with no caveats. My last save that I had before the one I used and with which I missed the new content was 4 hours of gameplay away and 2-3 patches, back to when Caleah was just added into the game. I had to create a separate duplicate of the game with pre 1.51 saves that some kind soul provided here to be able to get around the issue, but my game will forever be stuck unless I waste 4 hours going through every bit of content that was added since.
Shit ain't fun like that

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you checked the image above? Like 4 posts above?
It is a light path in a dark image. you can see it with the naked eye in the preview mode.
Light and dark are not colors.
You can do it, surely!
Just have patience and keep trying fun paths and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Zero Enna

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Nobody cares obviously about the main issue I have with this game, namely I can't progress AT ALL because of:
NoPotions_PQ.jpg
Are those potions crafted somewhere else than the alchemy table either at Ziva's or the rented house?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes