Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It is good, but why the fuck he keeps adding those cucking scenes? Do patreons want that or is it his choice? This last update he could just not include "giving 250 gold to daughter" and everything would be good, but he did and it pretty much cemented my decision to not support him at all.
If you are considering supporting him. I would suggest you to do so and Personally ask him that on Patreon ? that would be a better approach.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_608863

If you are considering supporting him. I would suggest you to do so and Personally ask him that on Patreon ? that would be a better approach.
The content is already there, so I don't think he is going to remove it because 1 patron said it. These kind of games do not get as popular as the games which focus on either vanilla or go full ntr. Tinkerer should make his mind and go either full on ntr and attract cucks or go vanilla and attract vanillafags, if he wants it to get more popular.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
It is good, but why the fuck he keeps adding those cucking scenes? Do patreons want that or is it his choice? This last update he could just not include "giving 250 gold to daughter" and everything would be good, but he did and it pretty much cemented my decision to not support him at all.
At this point i think its story/ character related as i mentioned before the daughter is a succubus... and i think also he forgot to add options there to see not see or get a warning like in scenes before, fixing and improving a game sometimes gets you a little lost and something get lost or forgotten.
I think he will fix that later and if fans tell him so he will definitely do so as he did before.
a bit of patience and try to see the scope of the game is growing and there are all types of situation for all kinds of tastes.

Patience constructive comets and support will do wonders.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As @Acez Zeus said, that scene could be seen as punishment for players who were mean to the daughter

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The content is already there, so I don't think he is going to remove it because 1 patron said it.
Aye agreed and that makes me wanna go Kill the NPC involved with it but I can't fault Tinkerer for including it... as the saying goes to each his own... I don't enjoy NTR at all but maybe someone else would want that option there heck maybe even lend her out to others willingly. Making the content Optional means it happens at the player's discretion and not forced by the developer.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
so NTR is optional as long as you have money ? am i right ?
Play wise yes think of her as a spoiled child, as her mother told you when she asked you to take her on the quest, shes used to have all so as a succubus how you think she punish you??!!!
So you have the 500g ya coolllll dad ya don't ya have to pay but she has to get the dress

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
But I really wanted to see our fututre dragon baby and then again impregnate dragoness")
High Five to that... who wouldn't I hope she has Dragon horns too in her Human form... grab em and Yell WHOS YOUR DADDY !
is there a 1.53 walkthrough?
Not yet but almost everything has been answered in thread already.
a little cure-all I concocted

Post with the Sollution to the Actor3.png ---

Waystone locations ---

Save Files ---
Save 1 : Is outside the Tower with all 1.41 content completed and daughter will grow up in 4 ingame days.
Save 20 : is After starting the Waystone quest before any of the scenes with the Daughter have been played. Daughter is in the party with MC.

Pillars Solution / Puzzle Sollution ---

Decensor ---
If your game doesn't recognize the posted saves then ... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works.

U

User_608863

Play wise yes think of her as a spoiled child, as her mother told you when she asked you to take her on the quest, shes used to have all so as a succubus how you think she punish you??!!!
So you have the 500g ya coolllll dad ya don't ya have to pay but she has to get the dress
It implied that she could fuck just anyone just cause.

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Guys I have a problem with the Old saves on Android... When I load the old saves a pop-up message with sound error keeps apearing... Anyone knows how to fix this!!!?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
It implied that she could fuck just anyone just cause.

Yes and no.
Please note the story and character lines.
succubus are horny need get men by nature as lore tells.
I think as long as shes satisfied she will be calm... same as all women in game... see Victoria story as sexy ass women screwing around whit all that moves till you got her... the stable girls screwing a horse....
Its all about the story type and honestly think of this as a wold whit its own laws and ways, its a game.
RPG each char has its motives story and tendencies.....

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes