hece

Jul 25, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.61b] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download Win (168MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot.
We wish there is always toilet paper when you go No.2.

• Haha
Reactions: bas

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
can anyone say what's new in 1.60, i can't get any new quest. all i've managed is getting wheat from the farmer.

jtce

May 13, 2017
Why does Alice look different over the course of the game? Her skin tone seems a little off and inconsistent, regardless of lighting

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
Why does Alice look different over the course of the game? Her skin tone seems a little off and inconsistent, regardless of lighting
Her SKIN is what you are looking at ?
PS; i actually like her better now hope tinkerer keeps the skin tone the same after she gives birth.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...because you lack stamina boy... now if there was just some magical ailment to help with that...[incomeing sarcasm]
Oh wait there IS... well now you just need to learn how to search for it[/sarcasm] (it's not the blue pills... those haven't been researched yet afterall)

jtce

May 13, 2017
Her SKIN is what you are looking at ?
Well yeah, it kinda bugs me. Don't get me wrong, I like both versions. But, its completely different when you nail her in the bar and then anytime afterwards. I almost didn't recognize her the first time I progressed. I kinda wish she was redone to look like either one or the other throughout the game. Would like a lightskined Alice when she enters the temple to be able to compare the two side by side.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.61.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Could someone upload the save of the game?
Hey can anybody share 1.54 or 1.60 save file pls ! dont wann play the game from first ! Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-61-tinkerer.1717/post-1850171
can anyone say what's new in 1.60, i can't get any new quest. all i've managed is getting wheat from the farmer.
the changelog is literally a few posts above you -_-' for walkthrough click the above link

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes