Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
For the bat breeder organism is there a way to map the arrow keys to the graphic up/down/left/right? ...or maybe increase the time allowed? Everytime I get to the last two options time runs out.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I have some issues with Alice dunno if its a bug or something else, I completed a quest for her and had sex with her by renting a room but now after a quite a while of doing bunch of other stuff and progressing further in the game now when I rent a room she's not coming to visit me, her affection is maxed also??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure the game mentions she is only comeing over from time to time... so you might just be unlucky or you didn't make your tributes to the god of RNG:unsure::sneaky:

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
I did the 'let there be light' before getting far enough along with Rosy to activate the lost boyfriend quest. However since I deleted out all saves and started new with this latest update I also forgot you have to do certain quests in order to advance further along with other quests.
if you go to the dragons cave even after completing 'let ther be light' quest you can get the key. It took me a bit to find it but on the far left side of the cave in front of the dragon you will see a interaction point. click on it and let teh dragon lift you on to the ledge then search the bodies up there.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm going to the crossroads and there's nothing their (no Inn an dnot cave). Also in the graveyard, no vamps. There are ghouls. But if I understood the previous post there's supposed to be vamp girls?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
So I'm going to the crossroads and there's nothing their (no Inn an dnot cave). Also in the graveyard, no vamps. There are ghouls. But if I understood the previous post there's supposed to be vamp girls?
Do you go there at night?
You also must have completed the quest to reestablish Qetesh' temple and received the Graveyard Rumors quest from the Mayor.

snaps86

Jan 20, 2018
guys I'm stuck with Zivas quest " the chalice" after finishing the first part with the floor tiles I'm stuck at the flames.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Just completed all there is in the game and I must say its pretty good, to bad there is just 2 animated scenes, damn how would be good that all the scenes in the game are animated.:cool: Also I hoped that game will have the same interactions with mia's children as with Ereva's children.:(

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Just completed all there is in the game and I must say its pretty good, to bad there is just 2 animated scenes, damn how would be good that all the scenes in the game are animated.:cool: Also I hoped that game will have the same interactions with mia's children as with Ereva's children.:(
Interesting that the kids all share 1 bedroom with no door....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
quiet common for older times... dureing the early 19th that was still common. We came a long way... and also got far more spoiled on the way :þ

kliu132

Mar 22, 2019
I already completed the quest let there be light and I have the keys but the Baker sex scene doesn’t happen

kliu132

Mar 22, 2019
I already completed the quest let there be light and I have the keys but the Baker sex scene doesn’t happen
I’ve already completed the quest before the updated and already have the quest but the boyfriend quest for the baker doesn’t pop up...

kliu132

Mar 22, 2019
if you go to the dragons cave even after completing 'let ther be light' quest you can get the key. It took me a bit to find it but on the far left side of the cave in front of the dragon you will see a interaction point. click on it and let teh dragon lift you on to the ledge then search the bodies up there.
I already have the key but the boyfriend event wont happen why?

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
For anyone that wants more than 20 save slots you need EnigmaVBUnpacker just open EnigmaVBUnpacker, select the Peasants Quest .exe file and then click Unpack it will put everything in a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% same location as the .exe you can now edit rpg_managers in the js folder to get the number of saves you want

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes