Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you have to actively choose to see any "cheating" or rape of love interests in the game
what do you mean by that, by avoidable i mean if i can stop them from sleeping with others, dunno what you mean by avoidable but not seeing and still happening is not avoidable in my book.
so you mean i can only avoid not seeing them cheating?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what do you mean by that, by avoidable i mean if i can stop them from sleeping with others, dunno what you mean by avoidable but not seeing and still happening is not avoidable in my book.
You can stop them being raped but no, you can't stop them basically being shared by MC. So if you see sharing as NTR this game isn't for you. But there's no real classic unavoidable "NTR" in the game and everything that's not avoidable is in my opinion quite playful. Tinkerer once tried an joke NTR werwolf but removed him because some did't like that kind of joke. :/

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
Can i extent te days with the 3 vampires quest, I've one night left and cant enter with my demon daughter... I fucked up my save xD

Edit: fixed it you can change "variable#193" in your save file, that will extent the days for the quest.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hiw much animation is in this now, has the dev gone back and added any to the older content or is there only a few new animated scenes in the moemre recent content?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it was mentioned before a few times... there are voyeur scenes, mainly with the whore, where you pay her to "distract" some males in the village. Other than that you can decide to have a companion sleep with a male giant in order to avoid a battle, and you can allow several girls being raped by monsters instead of or delaying battles.
Can i extent te days with the 3 vampires quest, I've one night left and cant enter with my demon daughter... I fucked up my save xD

Edit: fixed it you can change "variable#193" in your save file, that will extent the days for the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time I checked all time relevant triggers were stopped dureing the waystone Quest. Mia and as of lately Frida wouldn't get mad with the MC even if took more than 5 days for that trip, and no guard was comeing by collecting rent despite last time was more than 10 days ago.
Hiw much animation is in this now, has the dev gone back and added any to the older content or is there only a few new animated scenes in the moemre recent content?
One look at the changelog or the regular posted updates from the Patreon hold all the info you need or could be interested in

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
What is the difference between decensored version and censored version..
What does it change when you decensor it.?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes