Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
Should Alic be disciplined in the temple or not?
Yes, you will get sex scenes for the different mistake, but if you haven't discipline her before, then only discipline her when she has made a mistake. Once you disciplined her a couple of times, she would be willing to be disciplined without the mistakes. But if you haven't discipline her before and you discipline her without her making a mistake then she would be angry

Reactions: Julianus

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, you will get sex scenes for the different mistake, but if you haven't discipline her before, then only discipline her when she has made a mistake. Once you disciplined her a couple of times, she would be willing to be disciplined without the mistakes. But if you haven't discipline her before and you discipline her without her making a mistake then she would be angry
she starts at 30 obedience... when you discipline her she gets 10 points, when you forgive her she gets 5, however if you punish her when she has done nothing wrong, she loses 10.... at 90 points, she will ask you to punish her

Reactions: Julianus

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
1. near the bat cave (lol) south of dread towers
2. west of weirdwood,above the cemetery
3. goblin forest(southern part)
4. eastern part of the north forest(where Mia lives)
5. forgotten valley, along the way to Ziva temple
6. in the ancient temple(east of goblin forest)

the waystone quest starts automatically after you talk to Erevi and you daughter has grown. you have to find all waystones and the template in the ancient temple and take it back to Erevi.
When going to zivas Temple at forgotten valley , daughter doesn't go there how to activate that

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
When going to zivas Temple at forgotten valley , daughter doesn't go there how to activate that
haven't played the game in a while. but as far as i remember it was a bug that should have been fixed. anyways, i don't think it hindered the progress of the quest. can you not just go to the waystone?

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
haven't played the game in a while. but as far as i remember it was a bug that should have been fixed. anyways, i don't think it hindered the progress of the quest. can you not just go to the waystone?
Stuck with daughter and can't do any other quest
Also playing on Android so I don't know how to apply decensor patch

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Where is that?
Trouble at the well:
Activation requirements: No one in party, player at lvl 11 or above, had sex with Liandra, player knows Summon spell.
Liandra has gone missing. Upon investigating the well the player finds it to be empty. You can proceed to climb down the well.
After several enemy encounters you'll discover Liandra has been captured by Grumpkins. You can now either charge in, or try resquing her by disguising yourself as a grumpkin.
You'll need some Grumpkin clothing (can be found in one of the chests). The latter option will give you a bonus sex scene.
Once Liandra has been freed, open the dam by pulling the lever. Proceed to escape the cave.

In that cave. From well. And I find this information by reading walkthrough, which you also can find in "Walkthroughs" folder right above game .exe
hg.PNG

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
So is this game decent? I've read some positive reviews, but I'm always so careful when it comes to RPGM games...

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes