Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
For those having trouble with Gwynneth disappearing, here's what I did:
1. Have sex with Gwynneth in her house.
2. Gwynneth will disappear, but that's OK.
3. Skip 10-15 days by sleeping until the next day somewhere other than your house in Weird wood.
4. Go to your house in Weirdwood, and Roderick should appear.
5. Go to the mayor's house, and talk to Victoria in the dining room.
6. Wait until night, and sneak in Victoria's room through the window.
7. Watch the scene happen, then go north to Northern Forest, and sleep with Mia for a couple of days.
8. Return to Weirdwood, and sneak into Victoria's room through the window. Watch the scene.
9. Start asking for votes. If you want Gwynneth back, before you get 9 votes, go to her house. It is the one just above the guard tower, with the door on the side.
10. Talk to the guards, and they will tell you that Gwynneth is in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go and save Gwynneth. You can choose to intervene or watch the scene.
11. Take Gwynneth home and watch the scene in her house.
12. Finish asking for votes.
13. When you get 10 votes, walk inside one of the buildings, and walk out. If you're already inside a building, walk out, and Roderick will knock you out and lock you up where you have to fight your way out against bandits. Don't forget to enter the room on the left with the 2 chests. Pick up the key and letter from the desk, and get your stuff from the chests.
14. Go to the front of the mayor's house, and kill Roderick.
15. That's it. After that, you can impregnate Gwynneth and impregnate Victoria again.
And here's how you F**k it up:
Follow steps 1 to 9.
10. Get 10 votes without finding Gwynneth.
11. Get knocked out, fight your way out.
12. Kill Roderick.
13. Save Gwynneth from Roderick despite him being dead already.
14. Be unable to impregnate Gwynneth for some weird reason.
15. Hope you saved the game before you got knocked out.
(optional) 16. Load that game and start following the above guide.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Well, I already made my review of this game, but I'd like to put here some idea to improve it, so if anyone who sees it has contact with Tinkerer, he can pass them to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big list. I hope this helps. If someone talks to Tinkerer, please send this list to him. I'm not sure if I will come back for this game, at least if some serious restructuration isn't done. The game does have some fun, but it makes so many things poorly that the big quantity of scenes doesn't make you forget that. Thanks.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

what to do ?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

what to do ?
Check the bat breeder?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v1.82] [Tinkerer] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.13GB
Download ~270MB
WIN: - - -

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
can anyone please give me save file of the last update where mc becomes mayor.... mine is bugged couldnt allow me have vote from farmer.... save file pls

Aug 30, 2017
Well, I already made my review of this game, but I'd like to put here some idea to improve it, so if anyone who sees it has contact with Tinkerer, he can pass them to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big list. I hope this helps. If someone talks to Tinkerer, please send this list to him. I'm not sure if I will come back for this game, at least if some serious restructuration isn't done. The game does have some fun, but it makes so many things poorly that the big quantity of scenes doesn't make you forget that. Thanks.
Basically you suggest remaking the game into something else. The whole idea of the game is that a nobody - a landless peasant teenager - becomes somebody by combining hard work, speed, basic wit and brute force. He encounters domineering females who at first exercise power over him but are subdued by sex and impregnation. You'd make the game into a basic bitch RPG with boring combat.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can anyone please give me save file of the last update where mc becomes mayor.... mine is bugged couldnt allow me have vote from farmer.... save file pls
You have 1 vote leeway... there are 11 vote possible to gather
Basically you suggest remaking the game into something else. The whole idea of the game is that a nobody - a landless peasant teenager - becomes somebody by combining hard work, speed, basic wit and brute force. He encounters domineering females who at first exercise power over him but are subdued by sex and impregnation. You'd make the game into a basic bitch RPG with boring combat.
You forgot leechraous Pervert as trait and domineering Lust for breeding as motivation :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes