Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
she was introduced like 2 patches ago, won't keep my hopes too high, it took almost 2 years to have new shakala content

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
rosy will have a little contect because she will used for a new system of the game as tinkener said me in discord.
Soo i will finaly knock her up or is just a content for the hunger mechanics?

Edit: i mean she will get some visual update for pregancy or i have to wait more?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
btw here your orc supremacy got destroyed. maghda husband can die if you move quickly.
That's the scene when the MC and Gabriele liberate the temple from the Orks... it got nothing to do with the Ogres hiding on the west road of Weirdwood.
The Orkleader first fucked that swamp Elf (to exhaustion) and than got defeated by the MC and gabriele... the finish was dealt as in the picture though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Even before you charge him he fucked her for days... I wasn't sure about her name since I didn't interact with her in a while though. She'll tell you all about it while you travel with her and she applies for a space in the temple.
Orks are not Ogres... Goblins<Orks<Ogres (counts for both body size and physical prones)... the size of their tribes however tend to go the other way around.
I think Frida even mentions that adult male Giants tend to be equaly agressive, strong and big as an ogre.
Making babies with Quinn is right about Gabriele... he is the guy teaching you the use of Heavy Weapons and armor after this Quest.
a hipothetical theory.i read the dialogs and didnt see something like that.maybe if you let him fuck her first, she says this. ''Even before you charge him he fucked her for days...''.I think ogre and orcs are the same in the hollywood movies.Am i wrong??Hhhmmm i think about what frida said is male gaints become more stupid when they grown in age.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
definately... take a look at Tolkins Lord of the Ring to see he differences.
Orks are about the size or a man while an ogre Towers over them by the double to tripple.
Also I am pretty sure you can battle an (young) ogre when you try to recover the crystal for the spying glass Quest

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
definately... take a look at Tolkins Lord of the Ring to see he differences.
Orks are about the size or a man while an ogre Towers over them by the double to tripple.
Also I am pretty sure you can battle an (young) ogre when you try to recover the crystal for the spying glass Quest
ok but my 43 lvl mc can kill that shets easily

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok but my 43 lvl mc can kill that shets easily
Remember that troll/ogre (not sure which) was one of the first enemies... he is meant to be an enemy for level 5-10 Players (15 at best).
The Orc from Temple libiration is far into the story and build for Players of around Level 30 I think
since it's an open world game there is only so much leeway in enemy variations.
You seem to be terrible over leveled for that part of the story.
You might want to try yourself against the Yeti at the end of Shakala storyline... that guy will certainly test your skills.
And I just remembered the first time you enter the tower of Dread you meet an Ogre... Erevie's guardian... that should give you an idea about them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wonder why people don't use that damn search bar in the upper right corner.
They wouldn't even have to go that far... all of that is answered in the Walkthroughs in tha game folder itself... but figures about being lazy and stuff...
I just ignore this kind of coments if they don't even bother to type a few words or read the walkthrough that comes with the game.

Reactions: Mickeysofine

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Remember that troll/ogre (not sure which) was one of the first enemies... he is meant to be an enemy for level 5-10 Players (15 at best).
The Orc from Temple libiration is far into the story and build for Players of around Level 30 I think
since it's an open world game there is only so much leeway in enemy variations.
You seem to be terrible over leveled for that part of the story.
You might want to try yourself against the Yeti at the end of Shakala storyline... that guy will certainly test your skills.
And I just remembered the first time you enter the tower of Dread you meet an Ogre... Erevie's guardian... that should give you an idea about them
lol its tinkener plot armor about the ogre in the tower of dread

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes