Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Would have loved to see an update on the Elf girl just north of the town, but unfortunately 1.90 is about goblins. Seems like Patreons voted for this quest line. I wonder why the Elf girl is so much neglected, after all she is one of the most attractive models in the game and she didn't recieve an update for quite a long time.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I know it's a stupid question but how can I disband the goblin party after finishing the Rebellious Tribe quest?
I'm stuck with them following me, I've talked to everything but can't find how.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
For those interested, an updated list of the quests (i.e. text file directly extracted from the data of the game version 3.31 ): for a total of 165 quests.

Warnings :
- some quests are known to be impossible to get in the game quest list (like the "Mass For The Pious" quest, for instance),
- some quests are exclusive of each other (like the "Acorns" and "Security" quests),
- some quests are repeatable ("Capture A Wolf/Bear/Gator Beast or Werewolf").

** Edit **
- 2.00 version
- 2.05 version
- 2.10 version
- 2.21 version
- 2.22 version (only some "cosmetic" changes since version 2.21)
- 2.30 version (identical for 2.32)
- 2.40 version (identical for 2.41 and 2.42)
- 2.51 version
- 2.60 version
- 2.61 version (only some "cosmetic" changes since version 2.60)
- 2.70 version
- 2.71 version (identical for 2.72)
- 2.81 version
- 2.90 version
- 2.91 version (identical for 2.95)
- 3.00 version
- 3.01 version (only some "cosmetic" changes since version 3.00)
- 3.10 version
- 3.12 version (only a "cosmetic" change since version 3.10)
- 3.15 version
- 3.20 version
- 3.31 version

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

I was taking care of Bat Girls every day
I still couldn't finish the mission
do i have to do anything else?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for
each birth). Right!!! My ass!!! i been doing it over 13 times and i even put decensor in www folder befor i start doing the quest. still nothing

Reactions: safadobr

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
Now I'm about to go crazy. I couldn't have a daughter for 300 days. 16% chance is very low. I've been dealing for hours, but Shakala didn't give birth to a girl. the warrior constantly grows, but the girl is not born.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quest 067: Domestic Issues
Type: Side Quests
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Description: Being a family man is hard. Not only do I have to give my
daughter a wholesome upbringing. Now misstress even expects
me to take care of my pet...
Objectives List: Check on your pet
Rewards List:

I was taking care of Bat Girls every day
I still couldn't finish the mission
do i have to do anything else?
Succubus must be pregnant...
With enough tries Shakala will eventually give birth to a girl (the chance of success increases by 16% for
each birth). Right!!! My ass!!! i been doing it over 13 times and i even put decensor in www folder befor i start doing the quest. still nothing
Now I'm about to go crazy. I couldn't have a daughter for 300 days. 16% chance is very low. I've been dealing for hours, but Shakala didn't give birth to a girl. the warrior constantly grows, but the girl is not born.
You got bad luck...

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
It's true that the chance increases by 16% for each birth so after 6-7 births you should have a daughter for sure. Make sure you have put the Censorship.txt file in the www folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Retromancer
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes