SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
did you try to sleep in a bed after you switched with the Goblin? or going on another raid Quest?
If you are asking that I switched formation with my still alive goblin at the time, no i did not. Did I went to bed with the still alive goblin without switching out the formation, then yes. So far I just experienced one raid with the pygmy goblins, after that I continue the questline of everybody else for a while until i was unable to pull the pillars at the temple.

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
ive had a long look at this forum and i havent noticed or found what im looking for... what im looking for is a variables list for the girls Affection/preg-timers i think i may have found the one for Mia's affection but im not sure :) (Variable#19)
if there isnt one no worrys
just wanted to add i am using the as my file editor

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
ive had a long look at this forum and i havent noticed or found what im looking for... what im looking for is a variables list for the girls Affection/preg-timers i think i may have found the one for Mia's affection but im not sure :) (Variable#19)
if there isnt one no worrys
just wanted to add i am using the as my file editor
Use it at your own risk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dxxddddd87 and f4f4

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
ok now if did these quests of the last version in v 1.90 do i need to load a save file before it to play it with the new changes

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
...you can also just create a txt called Censorship.txt in the www folder and write the Line "Off" inside... if you truely can't afford to DL 1-2 kb that is
Ok since my first reply was taken down and I got a slap on the wrist for being naughty, let me try this again. It's not about having to download something it's about the changelog and the walkthrough not saying I needed to download something and wasting a bunch of time. Perhaps you would know what I was taking about if you didn't take a reply post out of context

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Please, for the love of god, implement an autosave feature, or a save reminder. I always get too into the game and quests and forget to save :(

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok since my first reply was taken down and I got a slap on the wrist for being naughty, let me try this again. It's not about having to download something it's about the changelog and the walkthrough not saying I needed to download something and wasting a bunch of time. Perhaps you would know what I was taking about if you didn't take a reply post out of context
How do you even envision that when both the changelog is visible on patreon and the walkthrough assumes people know about the patch ?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I have a problem with the quest menu in game, the area where the details of the quest should appear is black, anybody knows who to fix it? bug.jpg

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, just played for 3 hours and then my game crashed. Didn't save :( Does anyone have a full save for the newest version?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Guys, just played for 3 hours and then my game crashed. Didn't save :( Does anyone have a full save for the newest version?
Not saving every 5 minutes .... :FacePalm:
Below is mine (money and item cheat only :p )

Reactions: danial74

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
but if you look in the op under install point 2 is install patch

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
but if you look in the op under install point 2 is install patch
Ok fair enough, it does say that under the installation drop down but who really needs to learn how to run a RPGM game? It would make way more sense that somewhere like the walkthrough it would tell you that this needs to be installed to actually see the content. That's the only point that I'm trying to make is that it should of been made clearer from the start.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes