Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If I go to the dragon (after I met her once and before I get the jewel for the temple) I got suddenly this:

View attachment 749531

I'm very early in the game and never met her. She does also not appear anywhere else like a fight.

EDIT:
I have Lain's mod for 2.01 binstalled and 2.05, which could be the reason why it appears.
Lain's mod causes conflict with 2.05, it's missing the vampires scenes.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I killed the vampires in the graveyard because I accidently open it in the morning does the mission for the new update still doable?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Does the game really have animations during sexual scenes? because I have not seen any help or a fix

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I'm having an issue with Venomina (spider girl) maybe, have had sex with her 2nd changed form at least ten times now (enhanced fertility every time), and while the mc commented on her being pregnant the 2nd time, so far I've still seen no egg sacks. Playing on the new test version, so if this is a new bug I want to throw that out there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does the game really have animations during sexual scenes? because I have not seen any help or a fix
There are some scenes that are animated. More & more are getting animations as Tinkerer builds the game but there still rare & farbetween.

Animations
•Gwynneth (prostitute)- House Sex during+post-The Election.
•Alice (barmaid)- Dressing room sex during- The Suitor.
•Rosy (halfling)- Missionary sex post-The missing boyfriend.
•Victoria (mayor's wife)- Red lingurie sex post- The Election.
•Beth (stable girl)- Stable sex post- A date with Beth.
•Erevi'sDaughter (succubus)- missionary sex during+post- Waystone Part-2.
•GoblinDaughter- Cowgirl sex during+post- Be a good father.
•BatBreeder- Couch sex post- Man Cave.
•Venomia (spider girl)- 4 sex scenes during+post- Creepy Crawlies.
•Liandra (elven archer)- Standing sex post- Trouble at the well.

Last edited:
Reactions: raziel121z

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having an issue with Venomina (spider girl) maybe, have had sex with her 2nd changed form at least ten times now (enhanced fertility every time), and while the mc commented on her being pregnant the 2nd time, so far I've still seen no egg sacks. Playing on the new test version, so if this is a new bug I want to throw that out there.
There was an earlier bug I had that was fixed but mabe it's back. Click around the walls of the cave (both inner pillars & outerwall) the eggs may be invisible because the sprites aren't showing...

Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
There was an earlier bug I had that was fixed but mabe it's back. Click around the walls of the cave (both inner pillars & outerwall) the eggs may be invisible because the sprites aren't showing...
Sadly no luck so far, guess I'll redo the quest in the earlier version, just wait for it to be fixed in the next public.

Update: used an earlier 2.01 save and did most of the quest in it before moving on to 2.05 (game crashed when trying to play the animation), but now it works for some reason. Not a big deal since I forgot to save before peeking on the witch hunter.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
There are some scenes that are animated. More & more are getting animations as Tinkerer builds the game but there still rare & farbetween.

Animations
•Gwynneth (prostitute)- House Sex during+post-The Election.
•Alice (barmaid)- Dressing room sex during- The Suitor.
•Rosy (halfling)- Missionary sex post-The missing boyfriend.
•Victoria (mayor's wife)- Red lingurie sex post- The Election.
•Beth (stable girl)- Stable sex post- A date with Beth.
•Erevi'sDaughter (succubus)- missionary sex during+post- Waystone Part-2.
•GoblinDaughter- Cowgirl sex during+post- Be a good father.
•BatBreeder- Couch sex post- Man Cave.
•Venomia (spider girl)- 4 sex scenes during+post- Creepy Crawlies.
•Liandra (elven archer)- Standing sex post- Trouble at the well.
The sex scene after getting one of the vampires a dress is also animated, if I understand correctly all new scenes are animated and then he's also slowly remaking the older ones

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The sex scene after getting one of the vampires a dress is also animated, if I understand correctly all new scenes are animated and then he's also slowly remaking the older ones
Did not know that thnx.

I'm not a patron so I play this on another site. Sadly that site has like a 3 weak "boot up" as I call it. I can only get to the part where the vampires tell me to bring the witch hunter. Then it just breaks & I cant continue the quest... if I'm lucky it will finish "booting" in about 3 weeks, of not I'll have to start all over... again. Iol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Did not know that thnx.

I'm not a patron so I play this on another site. Sadly that site has like a 3 weak "boot up" as I call it. I can only get to the part where the vampires tell me to bring the witch hunter. Then it just breaks & I cant continue the quest... if I'm lucky it will finish "booting" in about 3 weeks, of not I'll have to start all over... again. Iol
Why exactly aren't you just using the copy here on f95?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
New one is vampire hunter, who got the solo scene
and the duo is whit one of the vampires and that is animated

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the ntr scenes in this?
Well theres no ACTUAL ntr in the sense that you will never lose any of the girls to other characters (cant say the same in reverse lol).

But you do have to share Ziva with giant Grug in one scene.

The rest is optional:
-Werewolf f**** Mia, who thinks it's you at the time. (New alternative that makes you the Werewolf, BUT cancels out the Werewolf hunt quest).
-Ceremonial gangbang where the whole Goblin tribe f**** Shakala. (New alternative so u dont have to share).
-Mia being molested by 2 goblins (u can kill them before they can).
-Caleah being forced by Orc Leader (u can step in at anytime).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well theres no ACTUAL ntr in the sense that you will never lose any of the girls to other characters (cant say the same in reverse lol).

But you do have to share Ziva with giant Grug in one scene.

The rest is optional:
-Werewolf f**** Mia, who thinks it's you at the time. (New alternative that makes you the Werewolf, BUT cancels out the Werewolf hunt quest).
-Ceremonial gangbang where the whole Goblin tribe f**** Shakala. (New alternative so u dont have to share).
-Mia being molested by 2 goblins (u can kill them before they can).
-Caleah being forced by Orc Leader (u can step in at anytime).
+1 For the optional paths for this game. It makes the game playable for those of us who don't like sharing our women with other men. If only Tinkerer would allow an option to NOT share Ziva i'd have nothing but praise for this game.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes