AirWolfOne

Sep 3, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth
3>)i don't know where i must post it. I'm sorry if it's wrong. Is there a walkthrough for Peasant's Quest

4>) Do you know where's the save file??

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth
3>)i don't know where i must post it. I'm sorry if it's wrong. Is there a walkthrough for Peasant's Quest

4>) Do you know where's the save file??
1 - sex still occurs during pregnancy, after a while the character gives birth and you have to take good care of the relationship you have with them .... and have more children ...
2 - it's been a while ... I haven't been playing so I don't remember well but there is the mayor's wife, the girl who was kidnapped by the goblins and a female goblin ....
3 - yes it exists but it is divided into three walkthroughs, they have not been modified to transform into a single file.
4 - how so saved file? I did not understand your question...

AirWolfOne

Sep 3, 2020
1 - sex still occurs during pregnancy, after a while the character gives birth and you have to take good care of the relationship you have with them .... and have more children ...
2 - it's been a while ... I haven't been playing so I don't remember well but there is the mayor's wife, the girl who was kidnapped by the goblins and a female goblin ....
3 - yes it exists but it is divided into three walkthroughs, they have not been modified to transform into a single file.
4 - how so saved file? I did not understand your question...

:( (4)

I have a few problems : when I try to save the game the game doesn't save them " :(

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
:( (4)

I have a few problems : when I try to save the game the game doesn't save them " :(
I will be honest and say that I don’t know what could be causing this with saving the game, the only problem I’ve had with the game is that the screen that provides Quest information that needs to be performed is on a black screen on my notebook and said that was because my notebook (2012) is not powerful ..

pooploops68

Feb 23, 2019
Anyone have blackscreen issues after liberating the temple of Qetesh? Reloaded and completed multiple times but after the dialogue with Ziva and Gabriel my hp and the current date displays but the rest is black

briant

Apr 24, 2020
I will be honest and say that I don’t know what could be causing this with saving the game, the only problem I’ve had with the game is that the screen that provides Quest information that needs to be performed is on a black screen on my notebook and said that was because my notebook (2012) is not powerful ..
Save errors often occur when you are not running the game in administrative mode.

Right click launcher. Run as admin. Try saving.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
A bug occurred during the Mia quest. I don't have a save file, and I can't turn back the time. If anyone has a save file, please help me.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
A bug occurred during the Mia quest. I don't have a save file, and I can't turn back the time. If anyone has a save file, please help me.
I had a bug pop up later in the game...looked forever for a save file that was close. Some stories further developed, some less. You'd probably be better off just starting anew, but using a save editor to start with 100k. Speeds things up significantly and you get through all the story yourself.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes