Jul 17, 2018
For those having trouble with Gwynneth disappearing, here's what I did:
1. Have sex with Gwynneth in her house.
2. Gwynneth will disappear, but that's OK.
3. Skip 10-15 days by sleeping until the next day somewhere other than your house in Weird wood.
4. Go to your house in Weirdwood, and Roderick should appear.
5. Go to the mayor's house, and talk to Victoria in the dining room.
6. Wait until night, and sneak in Victoria's room through the window.
7. Watch the scene happen, then go north to Northern Forest, and sleep with Mia for a couple of days.
8. Return to Weirdwood, and sneak into Victoria's room through the window. Watch the scene.
9. Start asking for votes. If you want Gwynneth back, before you get 9 votes, go to her house. It is the one just above the guard tower, with the door on the side.
10. Talk to the guards, and they will tell you that Gwynneth is in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go and save Gwynneth. You can choose to intervene or watch the scene.
11. Take Gwynneth home and watch the scene in her house.
12. Finish asking for votes.
13. When you get 10 votes, walk inside one of the buildings, and walk out. If you're already inside a building, walk out, and Roderick will knock you out and lock you up where you have to fight your way out against bandits. Don't forget to enter the room on the left with the 2 chests. Pick up the key and letter from the desk, and get your stuff from the chests.
14. Go to the front of the mayor's house, and kill Roderick.
15. That's it. After that, you can impregnate Gwynneth and impregnate Victoria again.

Last edited:

Nerien09

Feb 24, 2018
I see gywan at woods but didnt intervene , i payed her 100 gold. After that i gathered 11 votes but still Rodrick didnt try to lock me up in jail ???? Nothing is happening.

Jul 17, 2018
I see gywan at woods but didnt intervene , i payed her 100 gold. After that i gathered 11 votes but still Rodrick didnt try to lock me up in jail ???? Nothing is happening.
In order for Roderick to lock you up, you need to enter and exit a building when you have 10 votes.

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.81.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.11.2019
Does this port include lain's mod & gallery?

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
About the bonus scene, when your daughter go to clean her mess, you have to go to the dungeon to your pet... after that you see the bonus scene.

Sep 14, 2019
I have finished 65 quest in 1.81version i think there is no more quest... Ryt.! But actually there is 66quest 1 quest is not completed by devlopers

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me how many quests there are in total?
How many day doest it take for a baby to be born?

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
For those having trouble with Gwynneth disappearing, here's what I did:
1. Have sex with Gwynneth in her house.
2. Gwynneth will disappear, but that's OK.
3. Skip 10-15 days by sleeping until the next day somewhere other than your house in Weird wood.
4. Go to your house in Weirdwood, and Roderick should appear.
5. Go to the mayor's house, and talk to Victoria in the dining room.
6. Wait until night, and sneak in Victoria's room through the window.
7. Watch the scene happen, then go north to Northern Forest, and sleep with Mia for a couple of days.
8. Return to Weirdwood, and sneak into Victoria's room through the window. Watch the scene.
9. Start asking for votes. If you want Gwynneth back, before you get 9 votes, go to her house. It is the one just above the guard tower, with the door on the side.
10. Talk to the guards, and they will tell you that Gwynneth is in the goblin forest with Roderick. Go and save Gwynneth. You can choose to intervene or watch the scene.
11. Take Gwynneth home and watch the scene in her house.
12. Finish asking for votes.
13. When you get 10 votes, walk inside one of the buildings, and walk out. If you're already inside a building, walk out, and Roderick will knock you out and lock you up where you have to fight your way out against bandits. Don't forget to enter the room on the left with the 2 chests. Pick up the key and letter from the desk, and get your stuff from the chests.
14. Go to the front of the mayor's house, and kill Roderick.
15. That's it. After that, you can impregnate Gwynneth and impregnate Victoria again.
did't work to me. :(

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes