PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
yes. i can ask for the state of the tribe or ask for sex

i saw the daughter go away to the south but i didn't realy look at it at the moment and now, she's nowhere
Try look on enterence to Gobllin valley. When you came in, on your right side are few trees and big rock. Maybe she is here.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
HELP PLS!!!

I'm in the quest "her first hunt".
i say i was busy when the goblin daugther ask me to go with here. And since then, i can't find her anymore.

Someone have a solution?
I had the same problem and no solution was found. Try going back to an earlier save, and avoid the Goblin camp until the other quest is complete. Or do what I did... start it all over again.

Fallangell

Mar 13, 2020
I had the same problem and no solution was found. Try going back to an earlier save, and avoid the Goblin camp until the other quest is complete. Or do what I did... start it all over again.
I ask on discord and one of the mod ask tinkerer directly. let's hope he will help or at least see there is maybe a bug ^^ (because my early save is 4h and half the story ago)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The village was burnt down by Goblin invaders so Rosy needs you to save someone deer to her... oh look the Black Goblin Chief well now I gotta kill him & take his girl as my slave bitch.

Two birds one stone lol
realy like your way of thinking my man !
but think we just need to wait until 2021 :D

edit:

tinkerer is going to check if he forgot to give Mia the pastery options ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lord_zeref

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.02.2021 (fix)

Last edited:

mestrehd

Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck.
I started the dragon quest again, but I can't find proof that the boyfriend is dead. I looked at the skeletons but nothing happens.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
The key you need is in the passage way. After the dragon lifts you into the passage way, it is about a third of the way down the passage on the left side, just keep clicking till you find it.

Reactions: mestrehd

RobyG

May 31, 2017
Hi guys, I'm playing version 2.10, although test is fine, except the final part with oksana which in the guide says "After Master dies, the room collapses, I recommend dedicating a save slot for this point. Oksana will prey to The Lord of Light to help you get out of the crypt. The rubble pile blocking the door partly collapses. You can tell her… .or you can lie. I recommend lying. If you tell the truth her faith strengthens and she leaves you to rejoin her order. If you lie, she loses faith in here god and gives herself to you (new sex scene). She will then leave you to think plan her future (will she return?). At this point the vampire girls appear "unfortunately, I wear the ring but she dies in the first fight and in the second round then the vampires appear does not follow any sex scene with her, is it a bug or so? Thanks.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, I'm playing version 2.10, although test is fine, except the final part with oksana which in the guide says "After Master dies, the room collapses, I recommend dedicating a save slot for this point. Oksana will prey to The Lord of Light to help you get out of the crypt. The rubble pile blocking the door partly collapses. You can tell her… .or you can lie. I recommend lying. If you tell the truth her faith strengthens and she leaves you to rejoin her order. If you lie, she loses faith in here god and gives herself to you (new sex scene). She will then leave you to think plan her future (will she return?). At this point the vampire girls appear "unfortunately, I wear the ring but she dies in the first fight and in the second round then the vampires appear does not follow any sex scene with her, is it a bug or so? Thanks.
You have TWO rings. You're supposed to equipt 1 to yourself & 1 to Oksana... she dead bro. You messed up...

• Haha
Reactions: Afield and Seewolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes