Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Completed new content without any issues. Few minor things may be bugged or intended to be as is by developer, not sure about that.

When you have goblins in your party, animation when they follows you stay always even if they are all dead.
When Sequoia is pregnant, when trying to have sex again with her nothing happens.
Chain lighting spell when cast prior to this update was hitting the entire enemy party but now in this update it hit twice only one enemy, hit 2 enemies single strike or just one enemy single strike.

Did i miss something? There is second daughter?
My question also???

Reactions: Trapezio

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Now I'm about to go crazy. I couldn't have a daughter for 300 days. 16% chance is very low. I've been dealing for hours, but Shakala didn't give birth to a girl. the warrior constantly grows, but the girl is not born.
you need the censorship patch otherwise she never births a girl

Did i miss something? There is second daughter?
the daughter in the tower, and new daughter whit shakala

Completed new content without any issues. Few minor things may be bugged or intended to be as is by developer, not sure about that.

When you have goblins in your party, animation when they follows you stay always even if they are all dead.
When Sequoia is pregnant, when trying to have sex again with her nothing happens.
Chain lighting spell when cast prior to this update was hitting the entire enemy party but now in this update it hit twice only one enemy, hit 2 enemies single strike or just one enemy single strike.
Goblins in the party is a bug, and will be fixed for the full release
Swquoia could be having the missing scene tinkerer was talking about.
and chain lighting was too powerfull and was bit nerfed, and its bit more random now

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
the daughter in the tower, and new daughter whit shakala

Goblins in the party is a bug, and will be fixed for the full release
Swquoia could be having the missing scene tinkerer was talking about.
and chain lighting was too powerfull and was bit nerfed, and its bit more random now
I know about second (first) daughter in a tower, I was thought that he was referring to a second possible daughter from Shakala and possible sex scene with those two daughters.

Regarding chain lighting, maybe it may be a little op but still it need to hit minimum 2 enemies all time because its not called chain lighting for nothing. Much better solution would be to slightly nerf damage or to increase mana cost.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Peasant's Quest [v1.90] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 2.48 GB

Download Win (301MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Cheers for the update! Does anyone have a full save prior to this or the last two updates? My hdd failed me thus I lost my saves. :(

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
wtf i was breeding with the new goblin and my game quittt i didnt have saved and now all effort is gone, does anybody have a save where the new goblin girl is in the tribe?

ForEROR

Jul 27, 2017
had issue with getting girl deleted and unpacked game loaded 1.81 save and it worked as charm!
bug with goblin folowers and lighting persistent.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes