Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never should have talked to Oksana when she first came to town because once I did I could not give the dress.
This is the part that needs to get to the dev to hold off on Oksana until the other quest are completed.
Or dev puts in an update so we can give the dress at there new home, other wise this quest is a failure and can not be completed.
The Dress Part is supposed to happen AFTER Oksana inspected the graveyard so talking to her the first time is a requirement for this Event to even trigger, however if you didn't complete the errand boy Quest at this point it could cause problems.
Warn your mistresses about Oksana, than follow their Plan of distracting her until she deverts her attention on Castle Tepes... afterwards report back to your mistresses and Zsofia will ask you for the dress... just don't talk to Oksana again when she has gathered the rest of her order until after giving the dress

Reactions: User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are only 3 that I can find on this site so if there is more then can you upload all you have here and I will get a mod to add it to the first post.
Zsofia will request the dress AFTER u have warned the sisters about Oksana the first time. What I did was in the morning but the dreas, speak with Omsana, investigate the Cematery. Once she leaves to get the purifiers u should have 3 days before she comes back. Give Zsofia the dress that first night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
every update of tinkerer got the new walktrouighs in the maps of the download ( if the same from his patreon) so its always has it
I have 3 that came with the download so which one is the one that has the "Dress" quest in it.
Pre 211
And 2 different ones with the same name Walkthrough NYD211.
The first one has some of the vampires quest and some of the hunter's quest in it.
The 2nd one is for Rosy.
All 3 do not say anything about the "Dress" quest.

So once again if you have more walkthroughs than what is listed then upload them here and I will get them added to the first post.

Other players are having the same problems that I have been having.
2 quest can easily be broken, completing cave man before completing domestic issues and this dress quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Zsofia will request the dress AFTER u have warned the sisters about Oksana the first time. What I did was in the morning but the dreas, speak with Omsana, investigate the Cematery. Once she leaves to get the purifiers u should have 3 days before she comes back. Give Zsofia the dress that first night.
It never gave me the option to give the dress, how many more times do I need to say it.
After talking to Oksana the very first time the only option I had with the stupid vampires was to warn them of the hunters, I talked to them every day and the only option was to warn them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It never gave me the option to give the dress, how many more times do I need to say it.
After talking to Oksana the very first time the only option I had with the stupid vampires was to warn them of the hunters, I talked to them every day and the only option was to warn them.
Yeah... do exactly that.
They will give you a follow up Quest and AFTER that one you can gift the dress to Zsofia

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
I know create a game very difficult but the update was so little its finished in just 10 minutes.so pls update this version.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Share Bolts & Rings in:
Shard Bolts & Rings.jpg
RPG Maker Save Edit 0.63 - 0.65:

Open your save with one of this... Look in Item Nr: 158: Shard Bolts= 1 & in Amors: Shard Rings= 2

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
i seem to have gotten lost in a loop with frida, i got hilde to come, but the beds never arrive, the kid is outside, but frida is still looking for hilde, and no progression there

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
With all the variations (a halfling, an elf, 3-4 goblins, 3 vampires, 2 giantesses, 2 demon women(?), a spider-girl, dragon-girl, a bat breeder and multiple human women,...any chance of a mermaid girl?

Any I'm forgetting?

Great game. I've had tons of fun.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i seem to have gotten lost in a loop with frida, i got hilde to come, but the beds never arrive, the kid is outside, but frida is still looking for hilde, and no progression there
Did you go clean up all the boxes upstairs?
Then go order the beds in town?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Quest: Lucille's Lagacy:
Spider lair where??? That only one a now is that near village... The spider who ran away with the egg every time you try to go outside from the tower is gone.... The draft from the wall, happens nothing... I have tried to equip the pickaxe but the same there, nothing....

Last edited:

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Quest: Lucille's Lagacy:
Spider lair where??? That only one a now is that near village... The spider who ran away with the egg every time you try to go outside from the tower is gone.... The draft from the wall, happens nothing... I have tried to equip the pickaxe but the same there, nothing....
It is the one south of the main village, it is in the center of the eggs where if you pick them you will spawn the spider queen. You can't miss it

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes