Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can i know, is the Elf Girl still in a Pregnancy Limbo?
And can the Vampire Girls on the Cemetary become Pregnant finaly?
Also would be wonderful if you could marry the Giantess!
Tysm for let me know.

I found a Bug , as soon as i start the Game the Music is stuttering, its annoying, can you fix that?
Thx
Yes
Yes
Well it's an unofficial agreement to be hers... still she isn't forcing the matter much allowing you to spread your wings and seeds elsewehere

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also would be wonderful if you could marry the Giantess!
Well it's an unofficial agreement to be hers... still she isn't forcing the matter much allowing you to spread your wings and seeds elsewehere
I wouldn't say she is ok with u going out yo spread you're seed lol. She gets pissed if you're gone for too long & I feel like she would lose it if she found out u were sleeping around.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
You'll be given a familiar by Nergal for all your services but if it's from Quentesh, what will it be if she intends to?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You'll be given a familiar by Nergal for all your services but if it's from Quentesh, what will it be if she intends to?
A cupid/erots??? Tiny angel of love. Mabey.

I also like the idea of mabey knocking Ziva up with a blessed Qetesh baby. Like an angelic counterpart to the Succubus. Again that could be a cupid/erots if Qetesh dosent give a familiar OR of Tink dosent want to directly use angels, he could call her a Nephilim (half-human/half-angels that are often depicted as sinful beings)

Jan 7, 2019
Having trouble running this on mac. I get "The application cannot be opened" when I attempt to run it. chmod has not worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wouldn't say she is ok with u going out yo spread you're seed lol. She gets pissed if you're gone for too long & I feel like she would lose it if she found out u were sleeping around.
If she ever found out and our succubus is not around she'd likely smash the females and rip the MCs legs and arms off and than keep him in her bed.
But she allows the Player to travel freely at the moment which gives him ample chances to do so is what I meant
Having trouble running this on mac. I get "The application cannot be opened" when I attempt to run it. chmod has not worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
RPGM Games can't be run on the latest MAC OS as far as I remember since the OS stopped support for any x86 programms

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So what i saw yesterday by play, the Story is not much forwarded, only a new Way beside the Tavern on the Western Road.
what is so new on the last Update?
Thx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what i saw yesterday by play, the Story is not much forwarded, only a new Way beside the Tavern on the Western Road.
what is so new on the last Update?
Thx
You can Upgrade one of the houses in the Village of Weirdwood cahngeing it's landscape... plus more content in that house after the construction work is completed

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi again!
Thought I'd give you guys a little more info on the state of things. I've been working on all three main components of the game; maps, renders and script.
Maps & game assets:
All new map sections and character assets (images and sprites) are now done. Luckily this didn't require as much work this time around since the update only requires a few new floorplans and there are only a couple new characters. They are all done now and working in game.
Renders (images and animations):
This is usually the bulk of the work for any new update. I usually spend about 60% of dev time working on images and/or animations. This update probably has an even higher percentage of work on renders, because I went a bit overboard on the amount of variations for scenes and the number of animations. My poor PC has been rendering every night for the last 2 or 3 weeks and will probably have to do so for another week. The pregnant scenes required a bit more modification than hoped (due to some big bulges) but I'm in the process of making those changes. Frida's animations (3 view angles and pregnant/non -pregnant version) are also done. But I won't be adding anymore characters this month, since there is just so much else left to complete.
Scripting
I'm adding some new features to the game. One is cheap child labor. You can now use Rosy's children to tend your fields. They will grow, sell and replant the crops on the fields you rent from the farmer. This should be up and running, but I've yet to test it.
I'm adding a small notification whenever you receive a new quest. This is just a minor animation centered on your character sprite, so fairly simple stuff. Working this in with all the existing quests is going to be a pain, though. I'll have to sift through a LOT of script to add in the new lines. So for now I'm just adding it to the new quests to see how well it's received before adding it to the older quests.
I've also been working on the events for Jenny, things are well under way here, but there is still a lot to be done.
Release date
I guess this is the part you are actually interested in...I hope to have completed my script within another week. Then I'll spend one more week testing and polishing the build. Around the 21st of February I'll release a test build for the Nergalites. This build will likely still be missing some cutscenes and minor features. It's mainly intended to bring to light any bugs that were missed within my normal test rounds. Unless the build turns out to be a complete disaster the official release will be around the 28th of February.

Take care!
Tinkerer

1612734626308.png

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow child labor? Awesome lol. Seriously tho I really hoped our children could be more than empty NPCs so this is a step into the right direction I would say. Would love if we could interact more with all our children in the future and maybe they'd even grow up atleast into their teens so we could take them into battle and stuff.

Just my two cents tho. Dunno if anyone else wishes to have more lively children in the game.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
She already pissed if you tell her the puppy is for a girl you hope to screw lol. I dont think she is ok :D

I just wanna buy more then 1 wheat at a time from the farmer...
Why buy when you can plant them all. Its not like you have to care for the farm everyday. Plant, harvest, repeat.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I'm adding some new features to the game. One is cheap child labor. You can now use Rosy's children to tend your fields. They will grow, sell and replant the crops on the fields you rent from the farmer. This should be up and running, but I've yet to test it.
I'm adding a small notification whenever you receive a new quest. This is just a minor animation centered on your character sprite, so fairly simple stuff. Working this in with all the existing quests is going to be a pain, though. I'll have to sift through a LOT of script to add in the new lines. So for now I'm just adding it to the new quests to see how well it's received before adding it to the older quests.
I've also been working on the events for Jenny, things are well under way here, but there is still a lot to be done.​
Cheap child labour had me in pieces lol. Hay if shes gonna pop out never ending Halflings might as well put em to work lol. I like this idea. Wonder if they will be visibly seen walking around the farm?

I was at first on the fence about being able to sleep with Jenny, she had been in the game so long I felt it was weird deciding to add her the harem rosta. I got used to her just being the shop keeper. But now I'm fully on board, especially with her minor redesigns.

Everything he mentioned in the update sounds like its gonna be great. :)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Cheap child labour had me in pieces lol. Hay if shes gonna pop out never ending Halflings might as well put em to work lol. I like this idea. Wonder if they will be visibly seen walking around the farm?
Saruman would be proud
What will the next place be if Tinkerer wishes to make a continuation from this path?
maybe the road to the baron's castle and/or MC's farm

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
You can Upgrade one of the houses in the Village of Weirdwood cahngeing it's landscape... plus more content in that house after the construction work is completed
UPGRADE? Which House is that, cause i saw no Ways to do that. Or some building Parts. Do you mean the House i can rent from Victoria?
TYSM

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, does anyone know, hot long does it take, so the Girls and Vampires finaly give birth?
I runned around and fought the Hell out of the Goblins about 2 weeks, still the Vampire Girls arent pregnant.
Oh and btw, by the Scene with Reanna, when she wears the pink Lingerie, the Game stops and i get some yellow Error Message, i had to load about 4 Times until it worked.
TYSM

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes