Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
what to do after getting the goblin daughter pregnant, after getting her pregnant, starts a quest called common enemy but which is the enemy.

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
Gonna ask again. When I try to open the game it just pulls up a blank white screen and won't actually start. I've let it run, I've done everything I can think of. Is the game just not compatible with my computer or what?
HA HA somebody has the same problem as I did before, disable one of your gpu's. that worked for me

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to create a fake potion to trick Jenny?

Edit: NVM, you can make a fake potion the same way you cook food (for example).

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck in the moment where I win sex with her after that nothing new happens.
Is this a bug or have I missed the video dialog?
PS she said she wants to be a mother, but new potions did not open for me

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Does the linux version work? It doesn't start, and the windows one is just a black screen
I've found most "linux versions" of games posted here tend to rely on gconf (which was replaced by dconf years ago and is missing on newer systems, if you try to start the game from a terminal you'll probably find that to be the issue with it starting). I don't know why either of these would be required but whatever.
At least in the case of RPGM games you'll find yourself better off grabbing the latest linux release of nwjs from and extracting it into the root of the game directory using `tar xvf nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` which should leave you with an executable called nw you can use to start the game (using either ./nw or double clicking it from some graphical file manager). You may need to `chmod +x` it too if it's not already an executable.
You should be able to extract it to either the Windows or Linux version of the game and have it work for either. You may run into issues where the game can't find certain files however due to case sensitivity and ignorant developers, the Linux version might give you better luck with that but my guess is it's broken there too. There are various workarounds to this if you do find it to be a problem.

My comment is a general one and not related to the very latest release of this game though, perhaps this one is actually broken, I haven't tested it yet. But I did use this method to play 2.22.

Reactions: inkyhorn

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I can ask for the full version of the game and not the update itself because I have a mod for the game and I can't update it by chewing the files ?

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
I've found most "linux versions" of games posted here tend to rely on gconf (which was replaced by dconf years ago and is missing on newer systems, if you try to start the game from a terminal you'll probably find that to be the issue with it starting). I don't know why either of these would be required but whatever.
At least in the case of RPGM games you'll find yourself better off grabbing the latest linux release of nwjs from and extracting it into the root of the game directory using `tar xvf nwjs-*-linux-x64.tar.gz --strip-components=1` which should leave you with an executable called nw you can use to start the game (using either ./nw or double clicking it from some graphical file manager). You may need to `chmod +x` it too if it's not already an executable.
You should be able to extract it to either the Windows or Linux version of the game and have it work for either. You may run into issues where the game can't find certain files however due to case sensitivity and ignorant developers, the Linux version might give you better luck with that but my guess is it's broken there too. There are various workarounds to this if you do find it to be a problem.

My comment is a general one and not related to the very latest release of this game though, perhaps this one is actually broken, I haven't tested it yet. But I did use this method to play 2.22.
Aye, you are a lifesaver! I can't play any RPGM games because with the .exe it doesn't either start or I get a black screen, and .sh don't start anyway cause reason. It's maddening. Anyway I'll tell you how it goes

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
when and how does mc find out about rosy bf being dead?
Use the walkthrough for all your answers. If you are too lazy to read it, you get a quest (let there be light) from Ziva (the Lust priestess). If you follow that quest to the dragons cave you will eventually find the bones of her boyfriend and a key to prove to her that he is dead.

Just open the walkthrough press control -f to open the search function, search for "let there be light".

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Use the walkthrough for all your answers. If you are too lazy to read it, you get a quest (let there be light) from Ziva (the Lust priestess). If you follow that quest to the dragons cave you will eventually find the bones of her boyfriend and a key to prove to her that he is dead.

Just open the walkthrough press control -f to open the search function, search for "let there be light".
Any walkthrough for 2.30?

I need to bring a gift for Jenny

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
new playthrough and am astuck, how do i restore the old mans libido, i went to priestess and she said night pollen and i remember putting it in his wine or food but i cant target anything in the dining area and i cant seem to get in through the window at night either either "she aint there" or "oh shit she's gonna spot me"

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes