CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Not all. There are 2 scenes at least that unavoidable. And one of them are on the MQ itself.
There is one at the Qetesh temple. Altough Qetesh one is not NTR at all. First one, you can decide to fight against Grug, the other one is in the temple when you perform a sexual ritual for the Qetesh with Grug and I believe it will change in next update.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So been thinking about potential monster girls for the Dungeon. What a out a mushroom girl? If designed right she could be kinda cute. Mabey she spawns mushrooms or something that could be used as an ingredient. So she would get preg like BatBreeder & Venomina but "lay" a cluster of shrooms in the corner of her cell...

What u guys think?

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So been thinking about potential monster girls for the Dungeon. What a out a mushroom girl? If designed right she could be kinda cute. Mabey she spawns mushrooms or something that could be used as an ingredient. So she would get preg like BatBreeder & Venomina but "lay" a cluster of shrieks in the corner of her cell...

What u guys think?
that would be nice if the shaman woman didnt sell stuff, the discord also infavor of non-humans , like bee queen, catwoman and couple more furries/insects are been said that would be nice to add. Slime girl - mermaid are like also due they can look human. but for now i personaly hope he just finish some of the girls story first.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that would be nice if the shaman woman didnt sell stuff, the discord also infavor of non-humans , like bee queen, catwoman and couple more furries/insects are been said that would be nice to add. Slime girl - mermaid are like also due they can look human. but for now i personaly hope he just finish some of the girls story first.
Of course. I get that he needs to finish off some content. Get it all the girls to the same point. I was debating in my head interesting girls that could be a Dungeon pet. The point of the pets is they birth ingredients so I was like "well we have 2 that already lay eggs, so what could be a little different?" A mushroom girl that lays mushrooms. Mabey these are unique mushrooms used for a potential future potion? It was an idea but of course I am cool with whatever happens lol.

•Bee could be a pet. But I feel like mabey she would feel off in the dungeon. So far all the pets have be "dark animals" like bats & spiders. But be nice to have a producer of Honey so I dont keep getting stung lol.
•Catgirl I would like as a pet, but not in the dungeon. She should live in MC's house & be like sex pet. Mabey she can birth some kittens ;).
•Slimegirl could work in the Dungeo but how would u keep her locked up until she trusts MC?
•Mermaids are inteligent creatures & i geuss MC could use Summoning to shapeshift her for sex. Perhaps she could spawn eggs. Would they be an ingredient? I doubt she would let us tho? it wouldn't be like Venomina I dont think.

I like all these ideas but I think the Mermaid & Catgirl wouldn't work as Dungeon pets. There could be a Beastgirl farm arc that introduces more farm based Beastgirls to the game later on mabey? Were see. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: M3ntir

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
So been thinking about potential monster girls for the Dungeon. What a out a mushroom girl? If designed right she could be kinda cute. Mabey she spawns mushrooms or something that could be used as an ingredient. So she would get preg like BatBreeder & Venomina but "lay" a cluster of shrieks in the corner of her cell...

What u guys think?
Take one bite of her cherry and you get spaced out magic mushroom style! Far out man! I can see right through my fingers!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
its more like quick view what i saw in the discord Suggestion channel, so much got (re)posted every week. but tinkerer said that they need to bring a use, like both set of Eggs are harder to farm but doenst take away that in the future that rule isnt always needed to be enforced.

People agree that he should finish some stories but like in the case of Jenny, that came through due he had issues bringing good story to one of the other girls so we still say do what you want to do. that will make for the best things than force to things that he dont want to do.

rumor goes one guy talked in tinkerer's ear and now we got content for the imp girl whilst he wanted to work on the temple first. new inspiration and see what it brought so far :D

edit
think one of the furries still will be a cowgirl

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
its more like quick view what i saw in the discord Suggestion channel, so much got (re)posted every week. but tinkerer said that they need to bring a use, like both set of Eggs are harder to farm but doenst take away that in the future that rule isnt always needed to be enforced.

People agree that he should finish some stories but like in the case of Jenny, that came through due he had issues bringing good story to one of the other girls so we still say do what you want to do. that will make for the best things than force to things that he dont want to do.

rumor goes one guy talked in tinkerer's ear and now we got content for the imp girl whilst he wanted to work on the temple first. new inspiration and see what it brought so far :D

edit
think one of the furries still will be a cowgirl
Well I heard that Tink himself was the one who originally mention the Cowgirl. That could be interesting. I still think Beth should start a secret Beastgirl "farm" BUT I am not one to direct a creator. I merely like to throw ideas in the aether in Hope's that they reach Tink & inspire him :)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well I heard that Tink himself was the one who originally mention the Cowgirl. That could be interesting. I still think Beth should start a secret Beastgirl "farm" BUT I am not one to direct a creator. I merely like to throw ideas in the aether in Hope's that they reach Tink & inspire him :)
or family farm that has a cowgirl is what people are preaching to tinkerer :D

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

What u guys think?
a shroom girl could be a humanoid that lives in dark and humid places, maybe another area of the dungeon that got flooded because Bolon dug in the wrong place? she could prodces spores that could be used to help other characters.
•Mermaids are inteligent creatures & i geuss MC could use Summoning to shapeshift her for sex. Perhaps she could spawn eggs. Would they be an ingredient? I doubt she would let us tho? it wouldn't be like Venomina I dont think.
but a mermaid could shed her fin's sceles. maybe she drops one with each pregnancy and having collected 11, MC can make armor out of it
•Bee could be a pet. But I feel like mabey she would feel off in the dungeon. So far all the pets have be "dark animals" like bats & spiders. But be nice to have a producer of Honey so I dont keep getting stung lol.
she could live in the old cottage, it's close to nature and has enough space to store pollen.
Take one bite of her cherry and you get spaced out magic mushroom style! Far out man! I can see right through my fingers!
Give her cap a lick & start tripping balls lol :ROFLMAO:
maybe there would be a special quest where MC tastes Shroomgirl and has a vision where he travels through a cave full of monsters?
Must be a new addition cos we all know MC woulda found a way to bang her long ago lol :ROFLMAO:
or he was too busy with the sheeps

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
a shroom girl could be a humanoid that lives in dark and humid places, maybe another area of the dungeon that got flooded because Bolon dug in the wrong place? she could prodces spores that could be used to help other characters.

maybe there would be a special quest where MC tastes Shroomgirl and has a vision where he travels through a cave full of monsters?
Well there could be like a grotto or cave that is filled with mushroom folk (like the Bat or Spider Cave). After capturing one of the spores & using a spell or potion, she could become a shroomgirl. Or mabey we can capture a female like with the Bat Breeder? Then she can live in one of the cells until MC raises her affection. I do like the quest ide of going on a mad sharon trip after tasting that cherry cap ;)

but a mermaid could shed her fin's sceles. maybe she drops one with each pregnancy and having collected 11, MC can make armor out of it
I feel like there is better scales for armour then mer-scales. I dunno exactly how it would work but with Summoning we could "Little Mermaid" her for sex.

she could live in the old cottage, it's close to nature and has enough space to store pollen.

or he was too busy with the sheeps
She could live there. It's very possible that he will probs use that place in the future. Or else it's just a random, wasted building once Ziva leaves.

Possible he was distracted by sheep BUT I feel he would find a beastly p**** if it was around. Hes horny enough lol.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
My fan-theory is that the MC wasn't a horny bastard per se, but his sister kept adding moonpollen to his meals and he had to take care of buisness and a sheep was the closest thing he found.
i am afraid of your fan-theorys. but now only the sheeps need to be afraid of getting fed to the ogre

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes