Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is this game work a playthrough for people who prefer to be submissive?
It caters many fetishes SOME of the ladies are dominant with the players, first being aggressive dominant but mellow down while story progress to be loving dominant.
Others are submissive but all want to get pregnant

Reactions: aa14

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone finish the vampire quest or is it still hanging there for forever?
Can't we just report that it's dangerous in the night and finish the quest without the rewards?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Version 2.01 - Error when having sex with goblin daughter, selected cowgirl position.

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null"
Yeah, animations just flash the first frame for me then immediately skip. Have tried adjusting the animation timing settings to the different options and no difference. Has anyone seen the any old or new animations in 2.01?
Apparently introduced with the "new animation settings" in the 2.01 version, at least for PCs with not a lot of memory (i.e. 4 Gb "only" for instance, which is my case), with hard disk swappings.

It sometimes possible to see the animation (especially if you've just closed and restarted the game), but otherwise mostly of the time the bug occurs or the animation is just skipped (one again with PCs with not a lot of memory).

I guess it's currently safer to disable the animations (i.e. animation setting = 4) if you're experimenting theses issues.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Just keep giving her meat and having your way with her and after several day you will no-longer be able to do anything in the cave. After that you need to continue the quest by speaking to your mistress in the alter room and advance her quests. Once you have done that you will be able to gain the spider girls trust.

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes