M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
If I remember right no but maybei alraedy forget. Can you please advice what to do on both situations. If I use mod what to do and what to do to make it work if I dont use mod please
if you used the laim mode = start over due your game is ''corrupted''
if not than i will look at your save when i am done working (quick break atm)

ok so I checked and it seems that the sprite keeps track of Jenny's pregnancy state. as of thhe charcer it's supposed to be... I'm certain it's someone we'll meet in future updates... considering she(that looks like a female sprite) is standing near the stable and has an armor, I'm certain it's the baron's daughter and she's looking to buy a horse
its a tool from tinkerer to check ingame if everthing is working, and normal it should have been hidden. due that is what he said to me personaly. and doubt its a girl for the future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
its a tool from tinkerer to check ingame if everthing is working, and normal it should have been hidden. due that is what he said to me personaly. and doubt its a girl for the future
I'm willing to bet any future goblins that it's a teaser for a new character... If I'm wrng may there never be a new goblin,

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
if you used the laim mode = start over due your game is ''corrupted''
if not than i will look at your save when i am done working (quick break atm)

So if I use mod that means I need to start game from begining?

Xarxas

Jan 12, 2021
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
Can you give your save files pliss for the last version

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
The Dice game is actually quite annoying and is there any way to cheat in the game the whole randomness makes it hard to win?
Also the quest for giving one of the vampires a new dress is bugged if they move to the castle you can´t her the dress.

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Can you give your save files pliss for the last version
FULL SAVE for NYD230 TEST on Windows 10 PC. All quests completed (according to the walkthrough) and the MC is jacked up and loaded with items. Jenny is pregnant and you can go and, uh... 'visit' her any time.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I was referring to the next one as it is the same as the trial version does not have anything new with respect to the story

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I was wondering, am I the only one who finds that recently, the new images have drop in quality? (not the quality of the image itself but more the details on the image, the proportions and some animations) For example, I have been weirded out by Jenny this whole update, what's up with her forehead and her nipples? It's really ugly :/ and some of the vampire scenes are strange too, like the one with Szofia in bed, the skin of her waist moves as if she was lacking everything inside, I was really weirded out by that one too :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys My vixenatrix quest is dissapeared somebody say its because of mod maybe but I dont remmeber if I use it.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Guys My vixenatrix quest is dissapeared somebody say its because of mod maybe but I dont remmeber if I use it.
you can activate it again if you go to Merchant's Inn and talk with innkeeper about the beast...

but you finished "let there be light" quest, so after battle with the dragon you won't find the gemstone and you'll be stuck in the cave...

although you can use save editor to add gemstone to your inventory, but you can fucked up it more... so be warned

Is there a walkthrough for 2.31 or any new content ?
all merged till 2.30
(v2.31 is jsut a bug fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: xMokax and yusuro

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
you can activate it again if you go to Merchant's Inn and talk with innkeeper about the beast...

but you finished "let there be light" quest, so after battle with the dragon you won't find the gemstone and you'll be stuck in the cave...

although you can use save editor to add gemstone to your inventory, but you can fucked up it more... so be warned

all merged till 2.30
(v2.31 is jsut a bug fix)
I know about this I have this problem I stuck in cave and nothing I can do
So who can help to solve this problem and dont start allgame from beggining

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well I think this Update is designed to feed the fetish of cucking another man. Neteor I think it's called? I dont mind. I like control & this makes me feel like a boss lol. I get to pay for his house then bang his wife lol
Really? It' the opposite to me. I get to pay their shit and breed Jenny and yet I'm nothing more than a walking dick and Tom also gets to care for my children. At first sight it seems like Tom is the one who is at a disadvantage but it's really us who are getting cucked.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really? It' the opposite to me. I get to pay their shit and breed Jenny and yet I'm nothing more than a walking dick and Tom also gets to care for my children. At first sight it seems like Tom is the one who is at a disadvantage but it's really us who are getting cucked.
If u give he the EFP she takes it before sex with MC because she wants his kids. Not Tom's. At this point hes just a glorified babysitter for MC's brats lol

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
If u give he the EFP she takes it before sex with MC because she wants his kids. Not Tom's. At this point hes just a glorified babysitter for MC's brats lol
Yea maybe but still... I'd prefer having Tom out of the picture. He doesn't need to die but I would like to take care of Jenny and the kids myself.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yea maybe but still... I'd prefer having Tom out of the picture. He doesn't need to die but I would like to take care of Jenny and the kids myself.
Well it may be too complicated for him to do too many branching paths. This could just be to fulfill that power fetish of "u owe me money but instead I'll f*** you're wife & u can raise my kids". I get what u mean tho.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Hey does anyone know what to do with the "domestic issue" quest ? erevi ask me to take care of my pet, i raised it to level 10 but no change ....

And how can i get to have sex with erevi daugthter ?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes