M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1630176747007.png

enough votes are casted to declare Liandra the winner ( so long people mass change their vote)
personaly bit suprised that Hilde didnt win, or that Vixentrix the dragon also outvoted her.

On discord the vote for the elf was obvisous due people want to see if we get more elves aswell or new place to visit.
Keep in mind the temple introducé the family not realy have content for them, And patreon rules about incest so no realy idea what the content will be

And other note, Tinkerer answered on Patreon that the Dragon will likely not have a dragon daughter, so mabye that changed some of the voting aswell.

Hmm interesting , Liandra is an Elf and is popular but tought temple story line with oksana and also MC familly will be by far the most popular one
Due the update is about Oksana, and the family is introducted but no content besides that

I just want to know why the mac version has been stuck at 2.33 for a month now
Due Tinkerer, and others still are looking in to make it work for mac 100% due in the past the way the game would work on the Mac IoS changed, so in the 2.41 cycle he mabye found a update for it .

Aug 28, 2021
View attachment 1375826

enough votes are casted to declare Liandra the winner ( so long people mass change their vote)
personaly bit suprised that Hilde didnt win, or that Vixentrix the dragon also outvoted her.

On discord the vote for the elf was obvisous due people want to see if we get more elves aswell or new place to visit.
Keep in mind the temple introducé the family not realy have content for them, And patreon rules about incest so no realy idea what the content will be

And other note, Tinkerer answered on Patreon that the Dragon will likely not have a dragon daughter, so mabye that changed some of the voting aswell.

Due the update is about Oksana, and the family is introducted but no content besides that

Due Tinkerer, and others still are looking in to make it work for mac 100% due in the past the way the game would work on the Mac IoS changed, so in the 2.41 cycle he mabye found a update for it .
Oh thank goodness because the Mac version is painful, I can't even save the game and the game crashes many times. I just hope the wait isn't too long

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1375826

Tbh it's about time the Elf fans got some love lol. I'm still fingers crossed for sexy Elf mother in-law lol. :sneaky: But who knows but lord Tinkerer.

I would like to see Oksana return & some more Temple content but I do see why that was overlooked. I'm also suprised by Hilde not being higher tho as well.

I'm also pretty surprised that Maghda beat Beth... I woulda thought she had a bigger following but geuss I was wrong lol.

Shame about the DragonDaughter but I geuss that makes sense. It would remove the uniqueness of Vix as the games Dragon. I still think MC & her could kickstart a new generation of dragons together tho. Get the species back up in the race ;)

Aug 28, 2021
View attachment 1375826

do you know when the next update is scheduled?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1375826

kinda happy that the list of most voted is kinda aligned with something that seems to be focused to add more content to people forgoten for some time now.....Hilde is part of Frida's route,so it makes sense the rush for getting her content made,its basically the end once for all the giants route....Liandra being the chosen,followed by Vixenatrix and Magda&Hilde sharing the 3rd place is something that makes me happy

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
do you know when the next update is scheduled?
the 8th if everthing works out.

Tbh it's about time the Elf fans got some love lol. I'm still fingers crossed for sexy Elf mother in-law lol. :sneaky: But who knows but lord Tinkerer.

I would like to see Oksana return & some more Temple content but I do see why that was overlooked. I'm also suprised by Hilde not being higher tho as well.

I'm also pretty surprised that Maghda beat Beth... I woulda thought she had a bigger following but geuss I was wrong lol.

Shame about the DragonDaughter but I geuss that makes sense. It would remove the uniqueness of Vix as the games Dragon. I still think MC & her could kickstart a new generation of dragons together tho. Get the species back up in the race ;)
yea think we will see her mother at some point, but for me wasnt realy suprise that Maghda beat Beth. the horse play turned down lot of people as what i heard. And still decent group of ogre lovers that were vocal about her rework that she became bit to pretty

And dragon part is, dont think he had plan for the daughter and he said they need to be special to be in the game aswell

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is there animations? I see people talking about them, and I see the settings for them in menu, but no animations in-game?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Is there animations? I see people talking about them, and I see the settings for them in menu, but no animations in-game?
If character has received recent updates then there are animations. The Hobbit, the merchant, the Bat Breeder and several others have animations. Most characters actually do once you get past old scenes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If character has received recent updates then there are animations. The Hobbit, the merchant, the Bat Breeder and several others have animations. Most characters actually do once you get past old scenes
I only started playing yesterday, but have played a decent bit, how far into the game do the animated scenes start? I feel like I'm a fair bit in.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I only started playing yesterday, but have played a decent bit, how far into the game do the animated scenes start? I feel like I'm a fair bit in.
There is a shit-ton of content in the game, including old one. Just use save editor to cheat yourself high attack and a ton of gold and go trough scenes that way.

Reactions: MausMaus

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the 8th if everthing works out.

yea think we will see her mother at some point, but for me wasnt realy suprise that Maghda beat Beth. the horse play turned down lot of people as what i heard. And still decent group of ogre lovers that were vocal about her rework that she became bit to pretty

And dragon part is, dont think he had plan for the daughter and he said they need to be special to be in the game aswell
I reckon what Tink should do is perhaps use this pole as his next route for the up coming updates. Do Liandra, then Vix, then Temple, the either Maghda or Hilde & finaly Beth. In each update he could seed new women when called on & just work on those later if that happens. This could be a good little roadmap to follow this year.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 1375826

Wait!!!!!! Why we dont gonna have dragon daughter? Why he refused this idea?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Wait!!!!!! Why we dont gonna have dragon daughter? Why he refused this idea?
due he has no plans for it, Keep in mind all daughters at this stage got a reason. Goblin and Demon

the other daughters are just spirits.
source is a replay to a patreon message below one of the updates

Sep 11, 2017
I played pretty far without the ipatch (without knowing i did) and missed a bunch of scenes and i dont want to redo all the stuff i did, is there anyway to cheat or redo the adventure you have with Erevi's daughter?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I played pretty far without the ipatch (without knowing i did) and missed a bunch of scenes and i dont want to redo all the stuff i did, is there anyway to cheat or redo the adventure you have with Erevi's daughter?
so long if you have the patch instaled, you can see the stuff if you have a spirit potion to rewatch scenes, they have highligt orb on some spaces to rewatch ( waterfall, rentedhouse and bed scene in the tower)

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I dunno how to progress Victoria's story. From what I know, there's some way to get her pregnant. She visits every week to collect rent and there is sex, but she doesn't let MC cum inside her. Also no prompt to use any potions beforehand. What am I doing wrong?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dunno how to progress Victoria's story. From what I know, there's some way to get her pregnant. She visits every week to collect rent and there is sex, but she doesn't let MC cum inside her. Also no prompt to use any potions beforehand. What am I doing wrong?
Do u have a potion of Barreness on u? If u do then u can pretend to drink it or drink a Fertility potion (if u have one).

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Do u have a potion of Barreness on u? If u do then u can pretend to drink it or drink a Fertility potion (if u have one).
Thanks mate, that worked. Never even crafted a single potion of barreness, because why the hell would I? xD

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes