DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Has anyone else though that the Spyglass is woefully underused? Once we have it it just sits in the inventory (unless we wanna spy on Beth with a horse). I think that using the Spyglass could defo help with alot of future questline. Spying in girls, spotting places/enemies/objects from far away or even scouting out enemy camps (such as any future rival goblin tribes). This thing should be used more lol.

Also, side note: I wanna take some of Venomina's spiders on a mission with me in my party. That would be cool.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Has anyone else found the bug where you're familiar disappears from you're party when u sleep in another girls bed (for me Mia) & WONT COME BACK no matter what I try...

Reactions: Afield

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Has anyone else found the bug where you're familiar disappears from you're party when u sleep in another girls bed (for me Mia) & WONT COME BACK no matter what I try...
did she give birth recently? you're probably doing the "mother and child" quest, ask erevi for help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She will disappear in all other girls' place except goblins' camp/cave and Everi's place.
Yeah I know she will disappear, but this time she glitches & wont come back. I have traveled everywhere since, she wont return.

Even went to the Orb Room. Got the scene where she gets horny but SHES NOT THERE IN MY PARTY. I have no idea what happened but defo a glitch.

Reactions: Afield

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
So im missing 2 scene with erevi daughter in waystone quest (sleeping in the house and bath sceen), im missing something or does Tinkerer change the scene or something guys.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Anyone know how to defeat reanna the vampire?she is too strong..
pre-evolved familiar stratrgy : you use wither to stop her regeneration and hit her with everything you have, imp heals you with potions
evolved familiar strategy: as above, but now the imp can use fire and lightning bolt

Reactions: Honamyzer

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
I think I didn’t punish her enough before giving birth so I don’t have her in Mass option…so sad
Anyway, is there a progression on a ghost we’ve seen at the temple yet?
before
Not sure but it think you should interact with her still but don't punish her a few times then she'll appear in mass. The ghost is just a teaser for the next update.
before is punish to raise obedience, but in order for her to appear in mass, is to not punish her?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to undo the swamp elf quest? i apparently had to wait until i completed the gem/dragon quest and now her progress was reset but the idol, the lamps and the bite scene weren't

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes