trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
this really needs a CHEAT mod. i want to continue this again with my new pc but i don't want to play it for 20 hrs again!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I started this game not long ago, so if this has been talked about before, sorry.

How cool would it be to teach your familiar your skills and vice versa?
That actually would be cool. I know she gets a couple good spells later after evolving. Some of those spells I would like MC to learn :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
this really needs a CHEAT mod. i want to continue this again with my new pc but i don't want to play it for 20 hrs again!
If you click on the pebble side of the stump that sits in the lower left of the village, above spider cave, you activate a CHEAT MODE. This will spawn some chests around that map that give u plenty of potions, ingredients & money to help speed up the start of the game. Just be sparing & choose what u do wisely for the maximum use of these chests.

Chest Locations:
•Weirdwood (outside Stable)
•Mayor's Manor (1 pre-Election & later a new 1 post-Election)
•Ziva's Hut
•Sacred Well
•Tower of Dread (Erevi's Room)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how to trigger Ziva pregnant.... what a hell?
Luck. Save at the start of day (turn off Auto-Save). Have sex with her twice during Mass (& if possible also Ring Bell to have sex) then go sleep for 5 days & check the Shrine to see if she is there. If she is not then go back to you're save & try again until you get the wanted result.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I really hope we will find a Black Goblin woman and Cave Goblin woman soon.

And I really want to see how the Carpenter deliver beds to Maghda or making her cave bigger to have more space for kids. :)

Still want a dire wolf pup for me. And take Daughter with me more often during Erevi's Quests, having more 3somes with the village people.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I really hope we will find a Black Goblin woman and Cave Goblin soon.

And I really want to see how the Carpenter deliver beds to Maghda or making her cave bigger to have more space for kids. :)

Still want a dire wolf pup for me. And take Daughter with me more often during Erevi's Quests, having more 3somes with the village people.

I beleive Tinkerer is intending to build upon the Goblin empire idea with more Breeders & even throwing in raids on the village in the form of rival goblins or glory seeking knights. Not set in stone how this will work out but I'd be surprised if we dont get a Black & Cave goblin girl for our breeders at some point.

We haven't actualy seen the inside of Maghda's Lair yet, it may already be big enough & we might not need beds cos... well ogres lol. Also I doubt MC wants ANYONE from the village to know Maghda lives nearby cos he might tell & then theres a new problem.

While shes pregnant I doubt Erevi would risk her that way (with her carrying Nergal's Champion & all) but what I would like is to take some of Venomina's spiders with us on a raid or quest (like the goblin warriors). That could be fun & I think Tink should add Balder back to Mia's hut. He just kinda disappears after "Get Past Granny".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is actually 103 19 main quests & 84 side quests
View attachment 1423779
Actualy its 107 quests in total as there is a few new/old quests added to the list: "Checkpoint", "Get My Girl A Pet" & "Size Matters".

Also the quest "Mass For The Pious" which dosent appear in the game but is on the official quest list.

So excluding that quest cos it wont appear for some reason u can have exactly 106 quests in you're Quest Log.

Aug 28, 2021
Guys, I don't ask for much, I lost all the data on my mac and I was kindly asking you if you could give me a backup that is before or after the update, I don't care. Please

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Actualy its 107 quests in total as there is a few new/old quests added to the list: "Checkpoint", "Get My Girl A Pet" & "Size Matters".

Also the quest "Mass For The Pious" which dosent appear in the game but is on the official quest list.

So excluding that quest cos it wont appear for some reason u can have exactly 106 quests in you're Quest Log.
How do you trigger those three quests?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you trigger those three quests?
Checkpoint is easily missed right at the beginning (kinda like "Talk To The Villagers"). You have to speak with the guard stopping u from getting to the Witch's Hut BEFORE asking the Mayor about any other jobs.

"Get My Girl A Dog" was added to the game but is triggered once Mia says she wants a dog.

"Size Matters!" Is triggered when u pleasure Frida for the 1st time. It's the quest to learn Phallus G from Ziva.

If u missed any of these or are following on from a save that is set long after these events then you cant get them in you're Log.

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Checkpoint is easily missed right at the beginning (kinda like "Talk To The Villagers"). You have to speak with the guard stopping u from getting to the Witch's Hut BEFORE asking the Mayor about any other jobs.

"Get My Girl A Dog" was added to the game but is triggered once Mia says she wants a dog.

"Size Matters!" Is triggered when u pleasure Frida for the 1st time. It's the quest to learn Phallus G from Ziva.

If u missed any of these or are following on from a save that is set long after these events then you cant get them in you're Log.
Ah well in that case I've done them and they not showing in my quests

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
you can just import your older saves, you dont need to restart everytime
just copy the saves and Globalfile to see the older saves in the new version

1) will take a while before we get new goblins due older girls need to have updates, so all stories end with the ability to birth childeren, 4-5 girls still need to do that
2-3 depends on the story that comes with that update but dont think we get a wolf pup due we already have the familiar as a battle pet more or less

Ah well in that case I've done them and they not showing in my quests
some quests are re-listed for NEW saves, so yea if you want to see it correctly you need to start over
(mine own save have like 5-6 quests that are bugged in the quest log but no issues ingame)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Speaking about the ogress, I wonder will Tinkerer add another, who knows? Dolf & Maghda might have a daughter way before the latter gets knocked up with her unborn half-sibling.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the ogress, I wonder will Tinkerer add another, who knows? Dolf & Maghda might have a daughter way before the latter gets knocked up with her unborn half-sibling.
Well Maghda gets knocked up by MC & I'm gonna assume if Maghda births a special daughter it will be his. I also reckon we will find a way to remove Dolf from the scene.

Reactions: Balmung85

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well Maghda gets knocked up by MC & I'm gonna assume if Maghda births a special daughter it will be his. I also reckon we will find a way to remove Dolf from the scene.
What I'm trying to say is Maghda may have been knocked up by Dolf way before the MC's turn, so the ogress might have dropped a pure-blood daughter way before being pregnant with the latter's half-sibling. But the problem is that we don't know much about the history of the ogre couple.

Reactions: kail155

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What I'm trying to say is Maghda may have been knocked up by Dolf way before the MC's turn, so the ogress might have dropped a pure-blood daughter way before being pregnant with the latter's half-sibling. But the problem is that we don't know much about the history of the ogre couple.
I feel like if a daughter was gonna get added it would be in the same vain as the Succubs & Giblin daughters. I doubt a ogre daughter from before would just crop up. I could be wrong.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Speaking about Maghda, she's 1 of the few ladies in the game you can fuck that doesn't have a costume. I guess Tinkerer potrayed her as 1 of those girls from tropical tribes that sees clothes of little use.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes