7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
did you put it in the www folder?
I did yes, ALSO her quest Stolen Tools STILL has not been completer and I don't know how to "meet her" to finish it, I gave her the oriental outfit though, mere seconds before her mother sent me on another quest.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did yes, ALSO her quest Stolen Tools STILL has not been completer and I don't know how to "meet her" to finish it, I gave her the oriental outfit though, mere seconds before her mother sent me on another quest.
After u give the outfit, Erevi sends u down to check on your pet. Do u have the sex frame that looks like a stokade? Cos u need that one for the dungeon sex scene. Check the Mayor's house. If the candles on his front desk are lit then u have successfully done the patch, if not then it's not active.

If it is active then go to the Goblin camp & talk to Makith to learn the Spirit Potion if u haven't yet. Go make one & check to see if there is a memory at the lake or you're house, upper floor. U can watch the scenes there even if u missed them.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
After u give the outfit, Erevi sends u down to check on your pet. Do u have the sex frame that looks like a stokade? Cos u need that one for the dungeon sex scene. Check the Mayor's house. If the candles on his front desk are lit then u have successfully done the patch, if not then it's not active.

If it is active then go to the Goblin camp & talk to Makith to learn the Spirit Potion if u haven't yet. Go make one & check to see if there is a memory at the lake or you're house, upper floor. U can watch the scenes there even if u missed them.
I just checked, the candle that has a set of 3 on his desk is not lit.
I also do not have that apparatus in my dungeon and cannot get Marcus to make it, there is no dialog for it.
My quest for his tools is still active though.
EDIT: I think the one you mean is contraption #1 and yes I have that and 2 others.
I can make the spirit potions long ago and have used them a few times btw but nothing for her in any way.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just checked, the candle that has a set of 3 on his desk is not lit.
I also do not have that apparatus in my dungeon and cannot get Marcus to make it, there is no dialog for it.
My quest for his tools is still active though.
EDIT: I think the one you mean is contraption #1 and yes I have that and 2 others.
I can make the spirit potions long ago and have used them a few times btw but nothing for her in any way.
Than you havent decensor patch. Download it from OP.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Here I have made an entire list of all quests see if u can find what's missing (I have no life lol. Wubalubadubdub!)

91 QUESTS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am having an issue with the Stolen Tools quest:
I finished it, he paid me for it, I took Erelines daughter home, she stays IN her room constantly, and I do not have completion for this quest...which was what...from 1.64?
I am playing 251now...so quite the ways away from then.

Reactions: ITaliFan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am having an issue with the Stolen Tools quest:
I finished it, he paid me for it, I took Erelines daughter home, she stays IN her room constantly, and I do not have completion for this quest...which was what...from 1.64?
I am playing 251now...so quite the ways away from then.
After he payed u did u sleep at you're house in Weirdwood. I'm not sure how u could break that quest. Pretty sure its suposed to complete the second u get the reward money. That may be a bug u have.

Sadly my only advice is u may have to restart either the whole game or from a save just before that. Sorry I could not be of greater help.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Than open www folder and check if you really have it here. Also check if you have inside this file text "OFF"
Yeah, I downloaded it and installed it again, replacing the one I had in there, the Censorship file does say OFF and is in folder www as well.
So I am dotting all of the 'I's and crossing the t's here with the same effect, I still have the quest unfinished, even after sleeping in my bed within the house I rented from Victoria.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
After he payed u did u sleep at you're house in Weirdwood. I'm not sure how u could break that quest. Pretty sure its ulsuposed to complete the second u get the reward money. That may be a bug u have.
Yeah I do not recall even getting a hint to sleep there so I carried on home instead.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, I downloaded it and installed it again, replacing the one I had in there, the Censorship file does say OFF and is in folder www as well.
So I am dotting all of the 'I's and crossing the t's here with the same effect, I still have the quest unfinished, even after sleeping in my bed within the house I rented from Victoria.
And is the candle in the town hall lit now?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
And is the candle in the town hall lit now?
I haven't needed to check, though I was going to.
I went down to the dungeon to exercise my pet and who showed up but the witch's daughter asking about what I was doing, and it played out from there.
I don't get it, after I added the OFF file, then readded it a couple more times, I have been down there countless times before and nothing happened, now it just did, maybe it was a time-related action or something but either way I think its fixed now, though the whole Daddy every single sentence was mighty redundant.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The walkthrough should be updated, there are some things that are not up to date anymore. E.g. Lightning Bolt is not an area effect like described in the WT. It just targets 1 enemy.
Another thing. The walkthrough still warns about unavoidable ntr at the Wedding Dress quest (Shakala). But that was changed and is avoidable now.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Two story lines and scenes. One line with succubus daughter, second with goblin daughter.
After last update also bestiality scenes.
After all of this time I still do not have the goblin daughter, is there a quest trigger for that to happen?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes