kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.33): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.33 Compiled zips
CGs(HighRes)2.5GB: MEGA
CGs(In Game)2.9GB: MEGA
Animations 161 MB: MEGA
HighRes/InGame/Animations 5.1GB:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you update this anytime soon?

Reactions: damuuu

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I'm kind of dissapointed it's more temple content, they're the group of npc's I'm least interested in. Do you guys know what tinkerer is going to focus on next? Or will the next patch be about the temple once more?

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I can't make Ziva pregnant. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

I would try Save Editor, but I can't seem to find what variable it relates to.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Why do game manufacturers in the world turn to Windows 64 in games Why don't they make games that work on Windows 32 There are many in the world who still use Windows 32 Please look at them and make the games release 32 and 64 versions
You can patch the game by yourself in order to get a playable 32 bits version.

Look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-6200665

It was for the former 2.42 version, but the given method is still applicable.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I can't make Ziva pregnant. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

I would try Save Editor, but I can't seem to find what variable it relates to.
they are using barness pots themself like alice before to not get pregnant so you need some luck And the super fertilizer pots to make them pregnant ( later on when will stop using them)

I'm kind of dissapointed it's more temple content, they're the group of npc's I'm least interested in. Do you guys know what tinkerer is going to focus on next? Or will the next patch be about the temple once more?
sorry to hear you not that intressted in them but for the Mainstory (temple vs tower) they were bit behind updates and overall sotry progression, Tinkerer wanted to work on them before but he didnt had full plan so now he had a vision in mind

He polled for what update next and that will be the Elf of the well ( bad with names)

Reactions: casita and Pingut

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough. The file at the front page is not a walkthrough, it is a game guide , very different. It is not something you can follow as you play the game.

Reactions: Govram

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
This game needs a walkthrough. The file at the front page is not a walkthrough, it is a game guide , very different. It is not something you can follow as you play the game.
Simply omit the game guide part and jump strait to the quests. That's pretty much a walkthrough and since it's already there you won't get anything better.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh wow I haven't been keeping tabs on Tinkerer for a while so I'm kinda surprised that a new version is out already. Doesn't seem like there's much new content tho, is that right?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The walkthrough is provided with every full version DL in Walkthrough folder.

Or just a few posts above yours.

do i need to delete the old version to the game to download the new one?
No. You don't have to. If you want to delete the old version, make sure that you transfer the saves first or back up Save folder.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Peasant's Quest [v2.51] [Tinkerer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,00 GB / 499 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Win crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,01 GB / 505 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Linux crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,00 GB / 502 MB - Peasants Quest NYD251 Mac crunched.7z

Download (Win/Linux/Mac):
-

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes