dikau

Dec 16, 2019
How can I play in 32bit/x86?
RPGM MV uses .
Looking at the source, Peasant's Quest uses nwjs v0.54.1.
So you just need to download nwjs for 32bit version (nwjs-v0.54.1-win-ia32.zip) from

Now obviously you need to download the game (the 64bit version) from the 1st post, and just copy the WWW folder to the 32bit version of nwjs you download above (Importantly follow the folder structure from the 64bit ver and fyi Game.exe is just an edited nw.exe (changed icon only and obviously renamed)).

Disclaimer: I don't use 32bit windows so I never tested it, but theoretically it should works. Hope this helps.

szilank86

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you very much dude! :)
RPGM MV uses .
Looking at the source, Peasant's Quest uses nwjs v0.54.1.
So you just need to download nwjs for 32bit version (nwjs-v0.54.1-win-ia32.zip) from

Now obviously you need to download the game (the 64bit version) from the 1st post, and just copy the WWW folder to the 32bit version of nwjs you download above (Importantly follow the folder structure from the 64bit ver and fyi Game.exe is just an edited nw.exe (changed icon only and obviously renamed)).

Disclaimer: I don't use 32bit windows so I never tested it, but theoretically it should works. Hope this helps.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Can someone help me the videos I saw did not show the answer.
I'm stuck in this quest here (the peddlers faith).
I've already bought the sheep and went back to the Ogre's field, whenever I get the big box I trip over the stone and the female Ogre appears at this time 3 options appear, all 3 of the game over.
I have the potion to make the pet big but you can't use it says it only works in certain missions.
Please help me out of this.:cry:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
where did all the potions and ingredients from the graph data go ? In the last version of the game they were and where did they go in this version? I had a lot of things there

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Found a gamebreaking bug for v.2.61 : when you progress the quest "Lucille's Legacy" to the part were you get the spider queen egg, then the game asks you to talk to Erevi, but if Erevi gave birth to a new baby the game goes in a non ending loop of blinking screen, after you named your baby.

Dec 15, 2017
1639936561895.png

I got stuck when doing the Spider quest, after Erevi said I am ready for the lord blessing, the game failed to load the file 095.json.

Checking the folder I think the file was not there.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I've already decided how to get out of this quest in the photo without giving game over.
View attachment 1553183
The choise should be ''I can pleasure you!'' and afterwards you should be able to drink ''Phalus Giganticus'' potion, so that she's ''pleased'' with your size. I hope I remember correctly, its been long since I've done this quest.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The choise should be ''I can pleasure you!'' and afterwards you should be able to drink ''Phalus Giganticus'' potion, so that she's ''pleased'' with your size. I hope I remember correctly, its been long since I've done this quest.
Yes, it took me to find that out and I managed to take the potion and it worked, thanks.
Good game but very complicated.(y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Small patch of data to fix some bugs
for 2.61
That is still missing map 95 from the data file or is it no longer needed.

Now for my question, there are 40 child beds in the temple so who does the extra 10 beds for?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That is still missing map 95 from the data file or is it no longer needed.

Now for my question, there are 40 child beds in the temple so who does the extra 10 beds for?
one girl is coming back at some point and maybe ghost childern :D ?

edit:
Tinkerer said with the update data file the 095 map isnt needed anymore
But cant say that 100% the case due dont have the issue /error or save with it myself

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you a question about the times and types of pregnancy.
For example, I have noticed the "fast type" as are the bat girl and the Spider Queen.
The "speedy type" like goblins
Those of "regular type" like humans
and the "long type" like vampires
What I don't know, I haven't been able to estimate quite well, is that if, for example, the spider and bat eggs hatch at some point; I know that those of the bat most likely not because of what Erevi tells us, but what about the spider?
Another thing I do not know is that if the pregnancy announcements are always on the 5th day? Because the fast type is not like that, if not the 2nd
I still do not know where races such as giants, Rossy, elves, both normal and swamp, ogres, etc. are placed or classified; and also the maximum or limit amounts that each breast can maintain
If you have more information that you can share about it, I would greatly appreciate it.
and I leave you my contribution on where to find crafting materials throughout the map. These are restocked every week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes