dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Na man Bestially is sex between human and animal, anthropomorphized (human/animal blends) creatures are in furry or monster territory, ie Batbreeder and werewolfs aren't bestiality.
Then what is it? I'm honestly struggling to understand a difference.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I can work with that. Adding to the monster sex chat. Ever wondered why we've not had a sexy gargoyle or zombie maiden yet? Everything is already setup up for it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Then what is it? I'm honestly struggling to understand a difference.
  • if it is something you recognise from the real world as an animal and a human has sex with it it is Bestiality

• If it looks like a human with a few cosmetic additions it's probably a furry, Normally Furries aren't much more than humans with superficial animal qualities like tails and horns, and occationally fur. ie Batbreeder is really just a woman with bat ears.

• If it looks like a Furry but is scarey it's probably a monster :p

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can work with that. Adding to the monster sex chat. Ever wondered why we've not had a sexy gargoyle or zombie maiden yet? Everything is already setup up for it.
Well zombies are the rotting, mindless undead. Essentially that's necrophilia...

The gargoyles are born from the unnatural breeding of vampires. Their calcified, winged creatures. Might chafe MC's dick lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well zombies are the rotting, mindless undead. Essentially that's necrophilia...

The gargoyles are born from the unnatural breeding of vampires. Their calcified, winged creatures. Might chafe MC's dick lol
Seems he's not afraid to try anything at least once

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
  • if it is something you recognise from the real world as an animal and a human has sex with it it is Bestiality

• If it looks like a human with a few cosmetic additions it's probably a furry, Normally Furries aren't much more than humans with superficial animal qualities like tails and horns, and occationally fur. ie Batbreeder is really just a woman with bat ears.

• If it looks like a Furry but is scarey it's probably a monster :p
The force is strong in this one.....

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have always considered a to be a four footed mammal
The definition of beast is any animal. Pick up a real world Bestiary & you'll find all creatures that are not human. Primates are beasts (2 legs), snakes & worms are beasts (no legs), bats are beasts (2 legs 2 wings). If we r going by the definition of Beast then the spiders & mosquitos are also beast.

Going one step further old world Bestiraies also included dragons so technicaly Vixenatrix is beast.

•Humans/Demi-Humans- are not beasts
•Undead- are not beasts they are unnatural pervesions of life.
•Goblinoids/Ogroids- are not beasts because they have a culture & intellect like early humans.
•Fae- blurred line as some are fae beasts but not all are so...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Well the Gargoyles are not displayed with a gender and turn to stone dureing the day or atleast when exposed to the sun.
I am not to sure you could actually bang one of those... unless into a wall or the ground :sneaky:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well the Gargoyles are not displayed with a gender and turn to stone dureing the day or atleast when exposed to the sun.
I am not to sure you could actually bang one of those... unless into a wall or the ground :sneaky:
Well in this game it seems to be more they turn to stone when resting kinda deal. As day or night if they sense MC approaching they "wake up"...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes