seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Vixenatrixx made clear she doesnt kill for pleasure(after she gave some scares on the MC),but she aint fond to humans cuz she said they betrayed them and stole their treasures,i thought the dragons were on the side of Nergal becuz,well,they are dragons so they were counted as monsters for most races out there,but it seems they didnt picked a side on the war thanks to their way sparse population

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just remembered that they were killed by dragon flames,which probably explains why they didnt returned as ghosts,dragon fire is a powerful thing,so powerful that the Inkeeper complains about the fact that his Inn is so baddly avoided thanks to the damage that Vixenatrixx caused to the forest in the vicinity(which never managed to regrow were the fire was spread)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dunno about the gape between start or end of the war,but i remember Ziva was affected in a different way thanks to the fact she evacuated the temple at time,but as for the attack Vixenatrixx did,it wasnt without provocation,she was frenzied by the invasion and the fact that the Priestess were carrying an artifact that were important for her people
Ziva says that the surviving priestesses were all cursed by Nergal. Which means that shes probably not the only "which" that's been surviving on her own for the past 20 years. Nergal was losing the war & inflicted the curse as a final "fuck you" to Qetesh, if her followers were all hideous Hags then no one was gonna come to pay tithes & eventually she will be forgotten. She also she said that the seed of a man born on the day of the curse can lift it as a loophole Qetesh weaved into the curse (that person cant know their role either so MC actually cant help any other haged priestesses anymore) & the war happened/ended 20 years ago meaning MC was born the day Nergal cast the curse.

So his mother couldn't have died evacuating past Vixenatrix because she must have given birth right as Nergal was losing while Sister Theressa was evacuated with her group the second they cought wind the Goblins were coming to the Temple. MC was left at his father's farm near the tail end of the war (while the Temples were pretty much done by this point the rest of the world was still on a gobicide).

Vixenatrix sensed the gemstone (which is the crystalised tear of her matriarch which she cried as the humans slew her. I reckon Vix & most dragons just dont give to shits about this stuff with their nigh extinction & all). From what I read I game it just dosent seem to add up to me that Vix killed MC's mother, if anything I would assume she had birth complications or was killed by the Goblins while another sister mabey fulfilled her last wish to have MC taken to the farm?

I'm not saying ya wrong or anything I could be speaking out my ass & Tinkerer could have completly different plans. Just my two cents.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just remembered that they were killed by dragon flames,which probably explains why they didnt returned as ghosts,dragon fire is a powerful thing,so powerful that the Inkeeper complains about the fact that his Inn is so baddly avoided thanks to the damage that Vixenatrixx caused to the forest in the vicinity(which never managed to regrow were the fire was spread)
Actually he says the fire patch is his local tourist attraction. People come to see it cos its wont heal. But yeah the fires did fuck up the area lol. Also ghosts have to have some really strong emotional tether/unfinished business or even cursed to remain. Not sure if just being scorched by fore would do it. Ghosts so far havent actually be very common if u think about it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Vixenatrixx made clear she doesnt kill for pleasure(after she gave some scares on the MC),but she aint fond to humans cuz she said they betrayed them and stole their treasures,i thought the dragons were on the side of Nergal becuz,well,they are dragons so they were counted as monsters for most races out there,but it seems they didnt picked a side on the war thanks to their way sparse population
Nah she was gonna kill MC lol. Him telling the truth made her pause cos shes not used to "honest" humans. It's why she is ready & expecting to hunt u down if u escape through the back way. It's also why she is so shocked if u return the gemstone.

Remeber if you ask for MORE money then she offers you it's a fiery end. Humans have fucked over dragons for years it seems.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Nah she was gonna kill MC lol. Him telling the truth made her pause cos shes not used to "honest" humans. It's why she is ready & expecting to hunt u down if u escape through the back way. It's also why she is so shocked if u return the gemstone.

Remeber if you ask for MORE money then she offers you it's a fiery end. Humans have fucked over dragons for years it seems.
Yeah,well,she had a nice quota of problems by being one of the few remainings from a dying race and all that shit,and she was still angry from the last time people tried to ransack her hoard(i mean,there was some months between the visit of the dwarfs band and MC visit,but what are months to a dragon?she probably had barely time to fart after her meal in the time between their visits and there was MC to interrupt her nap time)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Actually he says the fire patch is his local tourist attraction. People come to see it cos its wont heal. But yeah the fires did fuck up the area lol. Also ghosts have to have some really strong emotional tether/unfinished business or even cursed to remain. Not sure if just being scorched by fore would do it. Ghosts so far havent actually be very common if u think about it.
Ghosts werent exactly a common occurence,probably because they are usually a big problem to people who dont dwell on magic(and MC sucks hard on his spellcasting,even after he got better and more levelled),most of the locations that endured the war were sacred temples(which probably were warded to avoid having lost souls binded to them),Quetesh temple have seems a quite fair amount of death,and yet not even one soul got binded to the place(aside from MC mom)...Erevi tower too,saw a plenty share of souls lost before their time,and yet,not even one of them returned to haunt the place,and the same goes for the Forsaken temple that the orcs were using as base until they managed to annoy the shit out of Mc...
Opportunity to put ghosts werent lacking,so i think maybe the criter Tinkerer uses for them appearing is different from ours

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let's get some stuff out myself.
The Dragon that was slain was not only the Matriarch of Dragons in the Region it was Vixxenatrix Mother.
The Title Matriarch was given to her by her daugther as she was the ONLY Dragon in the vicinity (in fact Vixxenatrix has never seen another Dragon in her entire live).
Aparition means appearance as in ghostly appearance, in my language, so it's still possible that we only have a vission of the Mom whom is waiting in the meta world of the portals maybe... but honestly by the picture painted in this Update I think we can be sure that she kicked the bucket long ago, Tinkerer was rather dark and grim this time.
In the Diaries of Theresia and the high Priestess there was another Priestess mentioned whom was supposed to be the next high priestess... also Theresia never tested the enhanced fertility Potions herself, only her Sisters were made to have sex with enchanted males, I don't remember wether tht as of yet unknown sister and next high priestess was pregnant but the Diaries also indicated that the children born from Theresias experiment were given to pivous pilgrems in order to protect them from the invadeing Goblins.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ghosts werent exactly a common occurence,probably because they are usually a big problem to people who dont dwell on magic(and MC sucks hard on his spellcasting,even after he got better and more levelled),most of the locations that endured the war were sacred temples(which probably were warded to avoid having lost souls binded to them),Quetesh temple have seems a quite fair amount of death,and yet not even one soul got binded to the place(aside from MC mom)...Erevi tower too,saw a plenty share of souls lost before their time,and yet,not even one of them returned to haunt the place,and the same goes for the Forsaken temple that the orcs were using as base until they managed to annoy the shit out of Mc...
Opportunity to put ghosts werent lacking,so i think maybe the criter Tinkerer uses for them appearing is different from ours
From the way how the MC's dad discribed her, I don't think she's a ghost at all

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the fact she has the same glow as her goddess...
read that part till you figure the connection
the seed of a man born on the day of the curse can lift it as a loophole Qetesh weaved into the curse
was born the day Nergal cast the curse.
how would Quetesh know that a man was born that day unless she was in labor when the curse was cast///
From the way how the MC's dad discribed her, I don't think she's a ghost at all
he said she was gliding towards him,and if she was to be the next head priestess, she wouldn't be in the woods but at a temple.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

how would Quetesh know that a man was born that day unless she was in labor when the curse was cast///

he said she was gliding towards him,and if she was to be the next head priestess, she wouldn't be in the woods but at a temple.
So far we only know about the paternal side of the MC's family & I've said before that it's strange that he's the only 1 without red hair. I wish to know more about his maternal side

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have seen my inbox right now. And somebody is trying to help me about all the problems i always have with this game. But real to help me and not talking any kind of sh1t like some of you. And now listen to me. The only reason if some one wants to reply... is for helping me. And NOTHING ELSE. Like i do to others. Don't be ironic to me. And don't try to challenge me. Cause i know very well what you are trying to do. You want to make me nervus to say something bad here....and you can reporting me then.That's what some of you want. Saying i'm a spammer... a troll.. right? But you are wrong. (ignore list). Don't you see you are not clever enough ? Nobody has asked me if i had ever used some save editor or some cheat mod, You just want to reporting me.. taking some likes maybe from others.. maybe some Gold Medal of membership.Maybe the medal of honor too. But you will never have70 K likes like him. And they are for some reason. And not for talking shit here of course and just being ironic to others.
dude, how can anyone help you when you don't make sense? you played the test version and imported the save into 2.71, while your friend started from 2.61. "go forth and multiply" was added in 2.71 to make the questline easier to follow. in the test version it was just a requirement for forsaken. Your quest "chickens" was added in the 2.71 version and it triggers after "tragedy strikes", if you can't buy chicken from the farmer it must be because you didn't progress with the farmer enough for him to sell you chicken, or you don't have enough gold or you already bought 3 chicken.
you also didn't say if you used the OUTDATED cheat mod that is missing the scripts for that quest. How can anyone help you if you don't reply when people ask you to clarify your problem..
and your passive-agressive rant will make sure people will be less inclined to help you. have a nice day.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

It's a big world... even if only one priestess could break the curse useing that loophole Qetesh would achieve her goal... she likely put her all on that chance

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Desperate actions of a desperate goddess lol
If I remember correctly, she was Nergal's wife before betraying the latter. Probably had affairs with other male & might be because her pussy grew tired of his cock which I won't be surprised if she dropped kids by different fathers

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If I remember correctly, she was Nergal's wife before betraying the latter. Probably had affairs with other male & might be because her pussy grew tired of his cock which I won't be surprised if she dropped kids by different fathers
let's be real... to cuck Nergal one must have grande cojones.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.... she wouldn't be in the woods but at a temple.....
Why wouldn't she be in the woods, they aren't prisoners locked in the temple
So far we only know about the paternal side of the MC's family...
What makes you think you know the paternal side of his family? you want to take a guess how many heros discover that "dad" isn't dad during the course of their adventures. that real dad is actually the main bad guy.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes