juancj0710

May 13, 2021
How long does it take to watch all of those videos?

Anyway, I prefer the walkthrought included with the game. Something to give me some direction/hint rather than playing the whole game for me.
i usually watch some videos of that list when i don't understand something.

You need the decensor patch in the OP.
I usually watch some vídeo of that list when u

Anyway, I prefer the walkthrought included with the game. Something to give me some direction/hint rather than playing the whole game for me.

Well, i usually watch some videos of that list when i don't understand something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are you saying exactly? There was an update what? 2 weeks ago!
He might mix up the game threads or Devs.
Doorknob visited this thread and advertised his game a bit by introducing a crossover, but he is not the Dev of this game as that's Tinkerer.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Doorknob visited this thread and advertised his game a bit by introducing a crossover, but he is not the Dev of this game as that's Tinkerer.
lol doesn't help that I can't count my months lol,

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
No sir - i thought on PQ - no updates till August - right?
And i didn't know that mr Doorknob22 is not dev of Vae victis ... My mistake

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No sir - i thought on PQ - no updates till August - right?
And i didn't know that mr Doorknob22 is not dev of Vae victis ... My mistake
He is for Vae Victis... but not for Peasant's Quest which is this Thread for.
And no it says end of June or beginning of July

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
He is for Vae Victis... but not for Peasant's Quest which is this Thread for.
And no it says end of June or beginning of July
Little misunderstanding here :) ...Now i know that mr Doorknob22 is a dev of the game that ialso like.
And i know that great Tinkerer is the creator of the game which i support as a patreon.
Only thing that i was not sure about was time of next update ...
You see in his sneak peek he says :

" ...End June/begin July I'm going on a 1.5 week vacation due to a concert and soccer/football cup with the family. I had hoped to at least drop a test build before then, but with the new additions I no longer think that is possible. I will be programming a bit while on the road, but progress will be fairly slow.
I know I promised a quick update, but it's yet again turning into a 3 month's affair:-/. But I'll continue to keep you guys informed on a (sort of) weekly schedule, so you at least know what is going on.
I wish you all a superb week!
Tinkerer."
So i assumed based on that quote - that next update won't be here till second half of july or begining of August.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Beginning of August sounds about right at least for the non test version. I imagine most knee-jerk reactions are negative because Tinker never outright said a date, and no one wants to wait that long for more of his content.

Reactions: a1n1d1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Little misunderstanding here :) ...Now i know that mr Doorknob22 is a dev of the game that ialso like.
And i know that great Tinkerer is the creator of the game which i support as a patreon.
Only thing that i was not sure about was time of next update ...
You see in his sneak peek he says :

" ...End June/begin July I'm going on a 1.5 week vacation due to a concert and soccer/football cup with the family. I had hoped to at least drop a test build before then, but with the new additions I no longer think that is possible. I will be programming a bit while on the road, but progress will be fairly slow.
I know I promised a quick update, but it's yet again turning into a 3 month's affair:-/. But I'll continue to keep you guys informed on a (sort of) weekly schedule, so you at least know what is going on.
I wish you all a superb week!
Tinkerer."
So i assumed based on that quote - that next update won't be here till second half of july or begining of August.
Based on that Quote and Tinkerers history it's likely that he'll publish a testbuild right after or before his trip and than fix bugs for another week (unless something went terrible wrong).
So I'd assume end June/early July Test build and middle of July the complete release.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Hi again!
Just letting you know I'm still alive. I don't have any particularly big news today. Work is progressing pretty well. I finished another scene this/last week, and started programming the new quests. The quest for the magical-book-of-girls is complete. So that is now definitely in. All the new maps are also complete and functioning (although still devoid of NPC's/quests). I still wish to add one last sex scene and finish programming the remaining quests, so still a few more weeks of work left, but I'm finally starting to feel things are coming together.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkererw 1654547164659.png

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Beginning of August sounds about right at least for the non test version. I imagine most knee-jerk reactions are negative because Tinker never outright said a date, and no one wants to wait that long for more of his content.
9/10 comments on his messeges are like, have good holiday and such
take your time with the update and thanks for communicating.

so nearly none are negative on his timeframe.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Hi again!
Just letting you know I'm still alive. I don't have any particularly big news today. Work is progressing pretty well. I finished another scene this/last week, and started programming the new quests. The quest for the magical-book-of-girls is complete. So that is now definitely in. All the new maps are also complete and functioning (although still devoid of NPC's/quests). I still wish to add one last sex scene and finish programming the remaining quests, so still a few more weeks of work left, but I'm finally starting to feel things are coming together.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkererw View attachment 1855123
Well looks like a'grave diggin' we will go!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why are people so inte

Is this were we get our new zombie girlfriend? Finally some fresh... err... matured meat?
I think it's probably connected to the harem book. I doubt you're getting ya dream zombie lol

Also its rotted meat. Nothing "matured" about that...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think it's probably connected to the harem book. I doubt you're getting ya dream zombie lol

Also its rotted meat. Nothing "matured" about that...
  1. Traditional Zombies aren't "Dead" they were living humans enslaved with magic/chemicals
  2. Modern Zombies can be "fresh", the trick is to find one that hasn't been chewed on too much.
  3. If you don't know about matured meat, hit you local butcher for a 90 day matured Steak, they are delish.
And yeah I get it's probably the book the MC is digging up, but if if it isn't guarded by a hot zombie then Tinkerer has missed a trick :p

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
9/10 comments on his messeges are like, have good holiday and such
take your time with the update and thanks for communicating.

so nearly none are negative on his timeframe.
That's good to hear. I was mainly trying to make a1n1d1 feel better about some of the posts here, since it seemed like he was apologizing for potentially offending someone.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  1. Traditional Zombies aren't "Dead" they were living humans enslaved with magic/chemicals
  2. Modern Zombies can be "fresh", the trick is to find one that hasn't been chewed on too much.
  3. If you don't know about matured meat, hit you local butcher for a 90 day matured Steak, they are delish.
And yeah I get it's probably the book the MC is digging up, but if if it isn't guarded by a hot zombie then Tinkerer has missed a trick :p
1) In this setting its established they are "modern" rotted undead zombies. Tho I am aware if traditional african zombie legends.
2) If MC is digging up graves then ain't no way that's fresh enough...
3) I am aware of matured meat, I was just being an ass lol :p

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes