TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck in the well. I can't beat the Grumpkin boss fight and there's no way passed him from what I can see. Any tips?
Have you used the stone skin?. For lightning strike eat a crystalised egg then recharge with magic water, this increases the strikes power. Have you yet gained the giant strength potion?, I find one or two hits at most is enough to knock out a Grumpkin if you have giant strength. There is little point in going into a fight under powered. Don't forget to give Leandra the agility, and stone skin potions.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
she likes me but there is no option for asking about her boyfriend. Just bake, give floor and buy pastry.
When you ask for sex use a Special Pastry to get BJ. Return next day & do the same for FJ.

Then you should be able to ask about the BF.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
she likes me but there is no option for asking about her boyfriend. Just bake, give floor and buy pastry.
When I said "like", I meant a lot, as in she eventually tells you she can't fuck you because of her boyfriend (Aftter a load of heavy petting like DomWolf said)

When you ask for sex use a Special Pastry to get BJ. Return next day & do the same for FJ.

Then you should be able to ask about the BF.
Do you need the special pastry for that stage, I guess I forgot that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you need the special pastry for that stage, I guess I forgot that.
Yeah she will outright refuse to do ANYTHING with MC unless he gives her the pastry. 1st time gets a BJ. 2nd time gets a FJ. Then u can ask about BF.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah she will outright refuse to do ANYTHING with MC unless he gives her the pastry. 1st time gets a BJ. 2nd time gets a FJ. Then u can ask about BF.
Like I said, it's been a while, and I've gotten used to giving them to everybody, seriously if this game represented real consequences, all these women would be fat by now and I mean looking like a beach ball on legs level of fat (come to think of it, that would explain those pregnancies that never come to term!!!).

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like I said, it's been a while, and I've gotten used to giving them to everybody, seriously if this game represented real consequences, all these women would be fat by now and I mean looking like a beach ball on legs level of fat (come to think of it, that would explain those pregnancies that never come to term!!!).
Yeah but they burn off the calories quick with MC's help ;)

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Just a quick query here:
I'm on version 2.72 at lvl23 (nearly 24), have completed 119 quests.
How many Quests are there in total now?
Last one I completed was getting really friendly with my "Sister/Wife" and knocking her up.
Thanks.
I've wondered the same thing. I'm level 22 and completed 121 quests. I've also knocked up my sister 4 times (I can't believe I just typed that).

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and TSSG59

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Then why the tag ? Not the future ?
There is no NTR, but there is optional sharing (at your wedding night lmao) ... And there is one part of the game that one of the girl were kidnapped (if that is count as stealing your girl :ROFLMAO:) but you can rescue her back.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes