Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Just having sex with her should be enough. Gotta try a few times if necessary. You could also use potions of fertility which would speed up the process.
here's the percentage of success : 25% for regular sex (0 if the girl uses a potion of bareness, mostly Alice, Gwynneth, Zivah)
:75% with potion of feritility, potion of bareness as above.
: 90% with potion of enhanced fertility, 50 % for girls with potion of bareness

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
OK, it is working now, intermittently. Out of about 10 tries, I managed to reach it twice. But couldn't do because of shortage of space.
Something isn't right, mate. My connection is also sound.

Kars363652

May 2, 2020
Help me pleas my quest temple with ziva and gabriele i have kill 2 orc i go in the front of temple ziva go with the other giant in the right side is the orc hole i cant go in to thw orc hole why when i click to the way ziva say me we should go in to the temple instead i go to front tenple 100x help.me plas

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
that's really odd :eek: guess your game bugged out. try to load an older save and go there again. ziva should go inside and you should be able to go to the orcs with gabriel.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Ziva ist mit dem riesen weg bin mit gabriele alleine kann aber nicht rein hab leider kein anderen save file
das ist scheiße :c
nochmal anfangen? :/ bleibt wohl nix anderes. oder versuch mal zurück in die stadt zu gehen, schlaf ne nacht und geh nochmal hin. aber vermutlich bist du in nen bug gerannt.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Just to make sure, Zivah can't get pregnant yet, right?
no at least not yet. also callieah? or whatever the other elve girl in the temple was called and the baker girl. all others can but the prostitute and matthilda (orc girl) won't give birth yet.
EDIT: oh and also your succubus daughter (whatever you named her) can get pregnant but not give birth yet.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I never manage to do that even with the enhanced fertility potion. How absurdly tiny is the chance for that?
well it doesn't show ingame yet. she only tells you somewhere around the batbreeder event with her when you first take her to the dungeon. she told me she is pregnant but that nothing happens yet because tinkerer didn't implement anything yet. so it's only referenced in dialogue.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes