qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
Have u got the Decenser Patch installed? If the candle in on the Mayor's desk is lit the yes. If not then u need to install the patch
[/QUOTE]

This did the trick, cheers mate

Reactions: DomWolf

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
I'm on Android so I can't find the items.json can some kind soul tell me which variable/item is the goblin population?

Also I seem to have missed sequoia during the initial rebellious tribe quest, does this mean she's softlocked for me forever? The thing in the quest bar is yellow and not blue like the other quests.

Thanks
Goblin population can be seen when you get the new book and look for character pregnancy (goblin ones)

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
please make a true harem ending possible i dont like to run to all girls because the damn timer ticks or i lose them (or relation points) that make it not so enjoyable
i really disliked when the whore got pregnant and i invitet her to the house and she learned i got more girls that she reacted so hard,that secret Harem is more anyoing then dailys in WoW and more of a quest then the whole game
is there a way to save the vampire girls they are sweet and sexy dont like it to destroy them ? edit ok i think i played it a long time not last was 2.5 somewaht some things have been resolved

edit: quest mouths to feed please add a place to sleep in the barn maybe to spend time for next day or at the cave with molly edit: made the quest without talking much to father he showed then place in barn later ...

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
please make a true harem ending possible i dont like to run to all girls because the damn timer ticks or i lose them (or relation points) that make it not so enjoyable
i really disliked when the whore got pregnant and i invitet her to the house and she learned i got more girls that she reacted so hard,that secret Harem is more anyoing then dailys in WoW and more of a quest then the whole game
is there a way to save the vampire girls they are sweet and sexy dont like it to destroy them ?
What whore? If you're talking about Gwynneth (the blonde prostitute) then she never reacts to other u sleeping around (in fact she dosent care). I dunno who you are talking about? Unless you're talking about Liandra (blonde elf) & her mother?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there a way to save the vampire girls they are sweet and sexy dont like it to destroy them ?
Why do you think this is a Harem game? This is a Rampant Dick Game, :p (Fuck em if you got em)
The only one that gets possessive to my recollection is Frida and she ain't no whore (try not telling her about the other girls), Liandra gets pissed at her mother, but that's about them, a spit in the fire and all forgotten.

Nobody who has a cock and a soul kills the vampire girls... why oh why would you even consider such a thing!!!

Reactions: DomWolf

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
how do I check the affection level of each character?
Fridas is not giving me the puppy, says she doesn't know me well.
How do I fill the hole in the kitchen wall in the "Rat infestation quest" ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
•Look at her lock. Make her a new lock & "gift" it to her.
•Rescue her puppies.
•DONT sleep in her bed until after you're having sex.
•Offer to pleasure her.
•Get Phallus G from Ziva & use it to fuck her. DO NOT CUM INSIDE UNLESS SHE ASKS.

Move the box that's in the corner....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
•Look at her lock. Make her a new lock & "gift" it to her.
•Rescue her puppies.
•DONT sleep in her bed until after you're having sex.
•Offer to pleasure her.
•Get Phallus G from Ziva & use it to fuck her. DO NOT CUM INSIDE UNLESS SHE ASKS.

Move the box that's in the corner....
That or cheat :p
I love a lot of things about this game, But Frida annoys me, normally I just set her affection in save editor since everything I want to do pisses her off

Feb 2, 2021
Oh bud, whenever you play any of these WIP games save often, bugs happen from time to time and particularly in games this long you really need at very least a Grandfather-father-son system of backing up your progress, there are a lot of save slots, and there is no reason not to use them.
yea bro I usually have like 3 saves but I lost them but oh well

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yea bro I usually have like 3 saves but I lost them but oh well
for this game I'd suggest a lot more than 3, I save in pods, one group for snap saves 1-5, the 7-20 when significant events happen, so I don't accidentally save over quest beginnings, it sucks when you try to roll back to before a bug screws up your game just to fand you've been saving too regularly and all your saves are too recent.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes