Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh? Works fine though, and it costs nothing either on action or what not. I'm not sure if it was intended or not, but it seemed logical to me, stun, then tie the target :)
sure sound logical to me, just takes a little more time to dig rope out of your inventory rather than just hitting attack attack :p.

I always felt you should be able to use rope to capture whatever just by itself after all if it works on bandits why wouldn't it? Maybe when you knock it down it 1/10 it's hit points it should be considered tie-able or something like that.
I'm not sure you even need rope in your inventory to capture any of your sacrificial creatures, which seems a bit illogical.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
sure sound logical to me, just takes a little more time to dig rope out of your inventory rather than just hitting attack attack :p.

I always felt you should be able to use rope to capture whatever just by itself after all if it works on bandits why wouldn't it? Maybe when you knock it down it 1/10 it's hit points it should be considered tie-able or something like that.
I'm not sure you even need rope in your inventory to capture any of your sacrificial creatures, which seems a bit illogical.
I've always carried a couple just in case, so I do not know.
But, the rope is only a couple of clicks, with no risks of being hit, missing, loosing action points and so on. While it might take a couple more seconds, it does allow more travel, or another combat or two without using potions and so on :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've always carried a couple just in case, so I do not know.
But, the rope is only a couple of clicks, with no risks of being hit, missing, loosing action points and so on. While it might take a couple more seconds, it does allow more travel, or another combat or two without using potions and so on :)
I'm not sure you can miss when the only enemy left is stunned, it's never happened to me.
What do you mean by more travel? and more combat?

BTW I usually have about 90 ropes on me, I'm always prepared in case Tinkerer ever adds an option for some rope bondage. :sneaky:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm not sure you can miss when the only enemy left is stunned, it's never happened to me.
What do you mean by more travel? and more combat?

BTW I usually have about 90 ropes on me, I'm always prepared in case Tinkerer ever adds an option for some rope bondage. :sneaky:
Well, using the rope does not use mana and so on, it's basically an instant finish. While fighting, will potentially use some of your stuff, and make you use potions or items and so on. To me, it's just a lot faster that way :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Right, after a couple of play through, here's a list of suggestion for the dev should he check the forums:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I cant seem to find castle in (Ashes to ashes, dust to dust) quest , need help.
the vampire castle is ont he leftside of the map if you pass the inn near the cemetery

Right, after a couple of play through, here's a list of suggestion for the dev should he check the forums:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

first things first, you know Tinkerer is 1 man army, doing all the scripting, map making and scenes.
understand most of the things but those take allot of work.

some of the things already been talked about, new armor and so on will be added at one point due he already have some ideas but dont think we get special classes due its much work for little return (just bit of flavor)

the pregnant part on the map is now in the book abit due its less of hastle i feel for him, and yet you can see the pregnant status/days aswell.

Tinkerer knows people also want mutiple crafts but guess its bit restricted from RPGmaker itself that it hard to do.
overall tinkerer knows people want more, and some QoL stuff but it takes time.

Reactions: lucifer0901

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
the vampire castle is ont he leftside of the map if you pass the inn near the cemetery

first things first, you know Tinkerer is 1 man army, doing all the scripting, map making and scenes.
understand most of the things but those take allot of work.

some of the things already been talked about, new armor and so on will be added at one point due he already have some ideas but dont think we get special classes due its much work for little return (just bit of flavor)

the pregnant part on the map is now in the book abit due its less of hastle i feel for him, and yet you can see the pregnant status/days aswell.

Tinkerer knows people also want mutiple crafts but guess its bit restricted from RPGmaker itself that it hard to do.
overall tinkerer knows people want more, and some QoL stuff but it takes time.
They're just suggestions :)
As for the multiple crafting bit, since the shops allows it, I see no reason for it not being possible for crafting, it's the same mechanism :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So there are no scenes with mc sharing women or girls being taken?
There is one optional scene where a Mia accidentally fucks a Werewolf thinking it's you, there is a prompt before hand letting you choose this path or prevent it.
The Mc doesn't really share, and nobody Leaves the MC of anyone else. (one goblin wedding orgy I keep forgetting that ((Optional)))

Reactions: DioVAnna

Foxius

Apr 7, 2018
The patch will fix that or it should fix it.
Decensor and the bug fix patch should fix the problems.
I did all three options but the bug still occurs, guest I have to stay away from Alice until the next patch, btw I was playing the lite version of the game, and thanks mate for super fast responsory

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did all three options but the bug still occurs, guest I have to stay away from Alice until the next patch, btw I was playing the lite version of the game, and thanks mate for super fast responsory
The Lite version is probably to blame here, play the full version, and remember the patch and fix.

PS I'm not 100% sure but the Lite version isn't supposed to be standalone, you use it to update your older full version, Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: Foxius
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes