srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
I'm starting to believe that the damage done by the road of duplication is not only 150 hp, but based on the max hp. I used save editor to change my max hp, and now i'm taking infinite damage. Never stops, i have more than 1k of hp, used 3 potions and still died.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.95.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.01.2023 (v2.95)

Last edited:

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
I'm starting to believe that the damage done by the road of duplication is not only 150 hp, but based on the max hp. I used save editor to change my max hp, and now i'm taking infinite damage. Never stops, i have more than 1k of hp, used 3 potions and still died.
yeah, i don't know what more i can do to stay alive

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i told Tinkerer about your problem, and other cheaters ofc.
cant say when or what the fix will be. but he know that if you chance your HP value allot it can go wrong

Reactions: srpiloto

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
This update is too fucking small.
You think so? i mean you have:

Erevi riding you ( one of the smoothest and best animations so far - really liked it)
Erevi bound on the bed
fucking erevi in a threesome with your double
fucking erevis daughter while she wears a princess outfit
fucking erevis daughter in the dungeon while your are bound on a contraption
fucking two different bat breeders in two different positions ( you need the perfume)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
True.

You are wounded 10 times (15 HP each time - constant value) before the effect stops.

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
unzip it and put the file in www\data\ and overwrite the old one
please let me know if it works, so we can tell it to other people
Yup, worked. Only took damage two more times, and then the effect disappeared. Thanks for the help, i was leveling up a new character so i could restore my values.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yup, worked. Only took damage two more times, and then the effect disappeared. Thanks for the help, i was leveling up a new character so i could restore my values.
so it worked on the cheat file , that is what i need to know :D

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes