SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
There are a few quests that can be easily missed:
- Speak to the villagers: it does not appear as an available quest when you start. You will miss this if you talk to Hans and take Goblin Ears before trying to go into Goblin Forest.
- Check point: if you talk to Hans and take The Witch quest without trying to go north of Northern Forest.
- Fix the lock: if you knock up Frida before checking out her bedroom. Edit 2: or may be you get to Call the Midwife without checking/using Frida bedroom

Optional quest:
- Werewolf hunt: you don't get this quest if choosing "no cuck" option (Mia questline).

Mutually exclusive quests:
- Acorns / Security: you can only do one.

Quest that doesn't register: I'm not sure about this.
- Mass for the Pious.

Edit: it took me 15 minutes to grind and brew coffee before finishing up the post.
Acorns and Security can be completed in the same game. After complete Acorns Quest, don't ask for Oakly's help, rescue Julia alone.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Acorns and Security can be completed in the same game. After complete Acorns Quest, don't ask for Oakly's help, rescue Julia alone.
Should count as a bug, because the quest should only be marked as completed after you ask Oakley for help.

Just wondering (in this case), can you still ask Oakley for help after Security?

SongJunlei

Nov 22, 2022
Should count as a bug, because the quest should only be marked as completed after you ask Oakley for help.

Just wondering (in this case), can you still ask Oakley for help after Security?
No, the quest 'Acorns' can be marked as completed after giving Oakley the acorns. You can get the acorns, but don't give them to Oakley before you rescued Julia. In a word, don't ask Oakley for help in the quest of rescuing Julia.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Ok. I got you. These are not truely exclusive then. More like Acorns would prevent Security.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok. I got you. These are not truely exclusive then. More like Acorns would prevent Security.
If you do not do or fail Acorns then Security is triggered as a "backup" quest. If you complete Acorns then you will not activate Security.

Acorns has Oakly the Treeman live on the farm.

Security just has Grug the giant move there.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1679436687741.png
Hello!
Maghda's stuff should in theory all be donenow . I have yet to test it, so in this case it means it's still extremely bugged. But it is ready for my initial round of testing.
I'm about halfway through scripting Gwynneth's story, and also have a few cutscene images to make. I hope to have everything completed on Sunday. I'll then need a few days to test and bugfix the build. I expect to be able to release a testbuild Friday the 31st of March. The completed official build will then likely drop a short week later.
I know it's a bit later than I mentioned last post, but I still have a hard time guestemating all things that need to be in place to actually tie it all together.
I wish you all great week!
Tinkerer​

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2485741
Hello!
Maghda's stuff should in theory all be donenow . I have yet to test it, so in this case it means it's still extremely bugged. But it is ready for my initial round of testing.
I'm about halfway through scripting Gwynneth's story, and also have a few cutscene images to make. I hope to have everything completed on Sunday. I'll then need a few days to test and bugfix the build. I expect to be able to release a testbuild Friday the 31st of March. The completed official build will then likely drop a short week later.
I know it's a bit later than I mentioned last post, but I still have a hard time guestemating all things that need to be in place to actually tie it all together.
Tinkerer​

Well, see you later alligator.

Reactions: Nullx54 and FFTW

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2485741
Hello!
Tinkerer​

RIP Dolf confirmed people. MC getting rid of the body... perhaps we gonna dump him in the swamp for the Gaters ;)

Reactions: kcaldw

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2485741
Hello!
Tinkerer​

I wonder what's going to happen to Dolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Deleted all my saves and started the game again this time to play the good guy.
The game now seems stuck, in that I can't start "restore the temple" quest.
Mia too is at a dead end, she has the dire wolf but without summon spell I can't continue.
Same with Rosy, without the temple quest she too is stalled. We may never discover what happened to Sam.
The game forces you to take both sides, both good and evil.
It's the first time I've played it this way, 6 hours in, level 15, 6000 gold, 30 of each potion with 20 giant strength.
I reckon I'll continue on this path and see how the giants path progresses if at all, maybe even get Victoria pregnant and see if that path sticks.
Shakala is pregnant, married and waiting for the wedding present, I'll probably try to continue that path first.
The interdependence of each path has proven to be annoying in this case.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Deleted all my saves and started the game again this time to play the good guy.
The game now seems stuck, in that I can't start "restore the temple" quest.
Mia too is at a dead end, she has the dire wolf but without summon spell I can't continue.
Same with Rosy, without the temple quest she too is stalled. We may never discover what happened to Sam.
The game forces you to take both sides, both good and evil.
It's the first time I've played it this way, 6 hours in, level 15, 6000 gold, 30 of each potion with 20 giant strength.
I reckon I'll continue on this path and see how the giants path progresses if at all, maybe even get Victoria pregnant and see if that path sticks.
Shakala is pregnant, married and waiting for the wedding present, I'll probably try to continue that path first.
The interdependence of each path has proven to be annoying in this case.
yes its annoying, keep in mind the first part of PQ when Tinkerer was learning it was layor on layer of updates, he is aware that the start quests until the gateway questpart 2 is annoying due its not really clear what you need to do at points ((and the old walkthrough is bit behind, but there is a group reworking it)).

After that its become bit more like a tree, so it brench out so you dont need anything all the time.

Reactions: TSSG59

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Is it just me or is Patreon getting more and more annoying every time?
Now all the pages referring to Adult Games are blurred out. How the heck should you subscribe to content, if you don't have the faintest what it is beforehand?
Looks like they would rather get rid of the sleazy entirely. Move to SubscribeStar then ...

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I start playing PQ from version 1.9x. The save works, but some later quests might not appear in the (completed) quest log.

• Hey there
Reactions: M3ntir

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2485741
Hello!
Tinkerer​

They killed him! :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes