lucas1996

Jan 5, 2018
I need help i just got back frida puppies and I cant progress with her quest she just keeps saying "Thank you so much for rescuing them"

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
MC is very brave, for banging a troll:LOL:.
Next update he'll be banging the horse from that girl that gets fucked by it. :ROFLMAO:

Notabedidea

Jul 1, 2022
atm the vote is going on for that
Gwynneth - maghda - Cowgirl
Poll is about in what order
Are you able to see how it is looking? and i will be honest i forgot who maghda was, i want to say it has literally been years since anything was done with her? if this is incorrect please correct.

zucite

May 22, 2019
you can move with the mouse so no need for arrow keys, one part needs it ( the badbreeder in the dungeon but if you use one of the best potion you can skip that basicly)
Thanks! I prefer keyboard control but I'll make it work. Appreciate the reply, hadn't even thought to try mouse.

zucite

May 22, 2019
For rpg-maker games, there is a Yanfly Plugin called Keyboard Config that allows players to remap keyboard controls.

Unfortunately, plugins can only be added to the game on the developers side, so this plugin can't really help you.

Instead, refer to my old post here.

The edit section explains how you can achieve your desired outcome by making simple edits to one of the game's config files called "rp_core.js."

Hope this helps. But, just as I stated in the linked post, be careful when editing these files.
Thanks very much! It does seem like it should be pretty standard practice to allow remapping. But then it seems like it should be standard on mainstream video games too and it still isn't. Appreciate your help!

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.95
Does anyone know when this mission ends, I already wrote it down here and I've done more than 25 loads since this mission appeared and it never ends, I'm sick of it. I've already planted the flowers in front of the house, the ones that only bloom at night. I've already managed to put warriors in the cave so that the water from the well flows without interruption from those guys who after a few buckets of water always closed the water outlet, I mean I've done all that, and until today it's just this crappy mission that it never ends, I don't want to get the milf pregnant, Liandra's mother doesn't... I'm full of children. It's a lot of women to visit and having to spend at least 1 night with them all so they don't get angry. This game is very tiring, be patient for the missions to appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes