Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Caleah told me how to do traps. She will not be bait. And I do not know how to proceed. If I speak to Liandra and Gwynneth, I do not get an option to ask them if they want to be bait. Same with Erevi. Liandra lives already in the witch house.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Caleah told me how to do traps. She will not be bait. And I do not know how to proceed. If I speak to Liandra and Gwynneth, I do not get an option to ask them if they want to be bait. Same with Erevi. Liandra lives already in the witch house.
Go to the tailor.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speak to Edgar (Taylor) he could make you a costume

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Speak to Edgar (Taylor) he could make you a costume
That is not possible. I tried it.
And from previous games I know I needed to speak to Liandra and Gwynneth, before the MC get the idea to be the bait himself.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1680717992774.png
Hello!
In a shocking turn of events, I'm releasing the latest build of PQ a day early!
Version 3.01 mainly adds more story for Gwynneth and Maghda. With their new quests triggering around the time they gave birth to their first child. Both girls are now finally done with their eternal pregnancy, and gave have multiple children.
New features/changes:
- 6 new quests (2 for Maghda, 4 for Gwynneth)
- added non pregnant version of Gwynneths "on the table" sex scene and added animations to both version.
- 2 new scenes for Maghda
- 2 new scenes for Gwynneth, including a guest appearance from Victoria.
- Added a pet store to Greyport, you can now buy a dog and some accessories. More will be added in later updates.
- Added some new floorplans
- Fixed a few bugs + other minor improvements.

A big thank you to all the testers who helped find all the bugs in the test build. There were several pretty awful bugs there:-/.
And after a storm of complaints from all the dog lovers among you, you will be glad to know that your doggy now is immortal, in the same manner that other party members are. Who would have thought that killing a doggy would cause such a fuss? Then again, I'm more of a cat person, which is probably why I never got the John Wick movies either....:)
Anyway, upload link will be posted for all patrons soon!

Tinkerer​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug, but on this new Haunted House quest; I can't find the cat's remains (yes I already read the description of the quest and did everything it demanded, now I am searching all over the woods but only the ghost cat is there, not the body)

Anyone else with this? pls help :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, I downloaded the lite version and usually have no problem. But I'm having an issue with this update. The game will not launch and Main page loads, but when I try to start a new game I get this...

"Loading Error-
Failed To Load: img/pictures/warning-Patreon.png

Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
I have a few questions
1) How do you pregress with Beth and Hilde? Both are stuck on day twenty of pregnancy and not showing signs of it.
2)How to unlock the girls in the book: the one on the right from Hilde and the one under the vampires?
3)How to interact with the ghost in the temple?
4)How to progress with alice so she can be summoned during "mass"? Ziva always says that she hasn't reached "enlightement!"
5)Is Oksanas return already in the game? If so, how to reach it?

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
frustrating aff they always go down every time they don't sleep with them, want cheat auto/unlimited
for 3.0 Of course

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a few questions
1) How do you pregress with Beth and Hilde? Both are stuck on day twenty of pregnancy and not showing signs of it.
2)How to unlock the girls in the book: the one on the right from Hilde and the one under the vampires?
3)How to interact with the ghost in the temple?
4)How to progress with alice so she can be summoned during "mass"? Ziva always says that she hasn't reached "enlightement!"
5)Is Oksanas return already in the game? If so, how to reach it?
1) you dont
2) ???
3) Continue Temple story
4) Disciplon her only when she is lying in a mess. Repeat until she joins Mass.
5) Yes. Complete vampire story before having 5 kids with Temple. Then she will show up as part of Temple questline.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
OK, I downloaded the lite version and usually have no problem. But I'm having an issue with this update. The game will not launch and Main page loads, but when I try to start a new game I get this...

"Loading Error-
Failed To Load: img/pictures/warning-Patreon.png

Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
its not a full game, the lite version
just to patch it from older version to newest.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I do not get an option to get a disguise. Normally I need to ask 2 more girls to get the option to make a disguise for the MC.
I've honestly never had the problem even when I don't ask anyone. You must have missed something somewhere.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
frustrating aff they always go down every time they don't sleep with them, want cheat auto/unlimited
for 3.0 Of course
There is a cheat option, stones under a tree above the spider cave.
You can also awe them, which I prefer, by taking the vampire blood potion.
Make sure you awe Hilde first, as she needs the full treatment, then as many as you can manage in one go.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2523259
Hello!
In a shocking turn of events, I'm releasing the latest build of PQ a day early!
Version 3.01 mainly adds more story for Gwynneth and Maghda. With their new quests triggering around the time they gave birth to their first child. Both girls are now finally done with their eternal pregnancy, and gave have multiple children.
New features/changes:
- 6 new quests (2 for Maghda, 4 for Gwynneth)
- added non pregnant version of Gwynneths "on the table" sex scene and added animations to both version.
- 2 new scenes for Maghda
- 2 new scenes for Gwynneth, including a guest appearance from Victoria.
- Added a pet store to Greyport, you can now buy a dog and some accessories. More will be added in later updates.
- Added some new floorplans
- Fixed a few bugs + other minor improvements.

A big thank you to all the testers who helped find all the bugs in the test build. There were several pretty awful bugs there:-/.
And after a storm of complaints from all the dog lovers among you, you will be glad to know that your doggy now is immortal, in the same manner that other party members are. Who would have thought that killing a doggy would cause such a fuss? Then again, I'm more of a cat person, which is probably why I never got the John Wick movies either....:)
Anyway, upload link will be posted for all patrons soon!

Tinkerer​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When he says multiple kids, does he mean the ogress & whore will drop unlimited babies?

Reactions: Zomigottastop

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
There is a cheat option, stones under a tree above the spider cave.
You can also awe them, which I prefer, by taking the vampire blood potion.
Make sure you awe Hilde first, as she needs the full treatment, then as many as you can manage in one go.
now what is their aff wil go down ?? if just chest with gold i think no cause when i active this cheat i found chest with gold and some material
1680731449078.png

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes