May 26, 2019
I know Tinkerer likes his pop culture references (The 1986 film Labyrinth is referenced when the MC becomes the Goblin King and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is referenced when MC encounters and fights the vampire, Master), so I wanted to know if anyone saw Tinkerer directly confirm the below image to be a reference to the 1987 film The Princess Bride:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the to the relevant scene from the movie!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know Tinkerer likes his pop culture references (The 1986 film Labyrinth is referenced when the MC becomes the Goblin King and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is referenced when MC encounters and fights the vampire, Master), so I wanted to know if anyone saw Tinkerer directly confirm the below image to be a reference to the 1987 film The Princess Bride:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the to the relevant scene from the movie!
I mean you have to beleive it is right? It's a pretty iconic line & it's way to poignant not to be a reference.

The Fisherman also says the iconic quote of Balen from Epic NPC Man "Morning! Great day for fishing ain't it! Huh ha"

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
I mean you have to beleive it is right? It's a pretty iconic line & it's way to poignant not to be a reference.

The Fisherman also says the iconic quote of Balen from Epic NPC Man "Morning! Great day for fishing ain't it! Huh ha"
Yeah, you're probably right.

I just wanted some form of confirmation since there is the slight chance that it was just coincidence.

Thanks for your response.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Well Mia and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pet.
Frida and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pets.

I think it would be fine. Tinkerer could even have add a quest or two about training/taming the wolf pet.

Having a mountable steed that reduces both the amount of time that elapses when the MC changes maps and the amount of stamina that the MC expends while traveling could be interesting though!
I keep saying a centaur girl would solve this problem. Hope Tinkerer feels the same.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I've a bug: I made the werespider pregnant twice already. Gave her meat on many occasion. Mated with her. I disabled the light effect to see better, and let the dog outside the tower. And yet, no bloody eggs?! i saw that they are suppose to be on left side of where you do let your offering, i used the space bar in case they're invisible and nothing! I can't progress anymore in the story, very annoying.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
if you try,he becomes an unkillable oponent and will fight MC till he dies
Actually i "killed" him but cheat dmg and the effect would be the same than using the item, so he does no die.
I imagine he is just an npc with a ton of hp and if you use the object, you do a ton of dmg.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
why is my screen just white when I just start the game, I can't see the map. all I can see is the people icon and the night icon. can anyone help?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There's already 29 girls and cow girl coming for 30, plus whatever else he wants to add later. I mean seriously, how many do we need to have? It's already a strain trying to keep everybody happy and pregnant (basically impossible to do and still have fun in the game) The game in basically its entirety right now consists of fucking girls, making girls happy and getting them pregnant. The new quests are easy side quests and the story is going nowhere. I will say again that I've really enjoyed the game up to now, but now it's becoming work rather than fun as we fall into a repeating loop of fuck-pregnancy-repeat. I suppose there's a niche for whom this is exactly what the game should be, but I'm beginning to find it repetitive and monotonous. The early stages were much more interesting. I also notice that you're referring to getting the story going too and that focus is needed there. I get it. I'm just frustrated. I don't need to see the book of girls filled up before the narrative starts to go somewhere. You can't interact with the kids generally ( with some exceptions, and even then only in a minor way) so making more seems like a thankless endeavor and a chore, tbh.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record so I should probably give it a rest. It'll either work out for me or it won't. Not my call, so I'll wait and see.
Naw I disagree. There can never be enough women to add to the harem. But I agree that it would be awesome to progress the main story and I would also enjoy if we could interact more with the kids. And yes, you can't keep all the women happy at the same time but that's really no big deal, as it doesn't have any negative consequences (thankfully). Whenever a girl is mad, you just stay at her place for a while and give her gifts and such and she'll be happy again.

Reactions: Pakupaku963

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone else notice she is licking MC's face? Someone has to teach her their are better places to do that. I hope she remains more animal than person in her interactions (I think if she speaks it wouldnt be as good. I think she should behave like the BatBreeder).

I do wonder if she will have a max births (6 or 10 named children), or infinite (perhaps leaving at maturity like Imps?).
I'm praying that she won't have infinite births. Kinda ruins the fun and makes pregnancy less special in my opinion. I honestly really love that most women have a limit on how many kids they can have but the ones who just give birth to mindless drones like the vampires and the goblins are immediately less enjoyable to me unfortunately. It's a shame really as I love the vamps and the goblins. Also, I actually hope the cow girl will be able to speak... I mean her mom was a human so it would be appropiate to assume that she inhereted some intelligence from her or atleast the ability to speak.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Poll News"

Hi there!
Some people on the Discord server suggested highlighting pickable items/ingredients, as a special ability for your dog. I found it to be a rather nice idea myself, but before I spend a bunch of time updating all those objects I want to be sure the majority of you would appreciate a feature like that. It basically works like this; if your doggy is in your party, all pickable items are highlighted by a light blueish border, as shown in the attached image. The image shows both highlighted and non-highlighted items.
What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
1683002578148.png HighlightedItems.png

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Poll News"

Hi there!
Some people on the Discord server suggested highlighting pickable items/ingredients, as a special ability for your dog. I found it to be a rather nice idea myself, but before I spend a bunch of time updating all those objects I want to be sure the majority of you would appreciate a feature like that. It basically works like this; if your doggy is in your party, all pickable items are highlighted by a light blueish border, as shown in the attached image. The image shows both highlighted and non-highlighted items.
What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
View attachment 2588841 View attachment 2588843

I hope the majority select number 1

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes