May 26, 2019
To import old saves into the new game, you need to copy all of the contents from the "www/save/" folder of the old version of the game and paste it all into the "www/save/" folder of the new version of the game.

All of the contents of the "www/save" folder include the following files:
1) the "config.rpgsave" file
2) the "file#.rpgsave" files (the # symbol is just a placeholder for the actual number) and
3) the "global.rpgsave" file

It should be noted that if your old saves are from a much older version of the game, then they might not work when you try to import them into the new/current version of this game.
Is there something wrong or inaccurate about my instructions here, fixrapid?

If so, then best let me know so that I can fix the error/mistake.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Is there something wrong or inaccurate about my instructions here, fixrapid?

If so, then best let me know so that I can fix the error/mistake.
Please don't provide false information - there's no www folder on MAC,
(compared to win/lin) equivalent folder is "app.nw" and its location is in Game.app\Contents\Resources\

the person you replied to is on a MAC and you knew it - that's why you deserved that reaction

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
(compared to win/lin) equivalent folder is "app.nw" and its location is in Game.app\Contents\Resources\

the person you replied to is on a MAC and you knew it - that's why you deserved that reaction
If you spotted TheGrandMasterCory's mistake why didn't you post a correction instead of just a facepalm?
(Poor Delasius searching his system for these locations when you knew the answer all along :cry: ).

Not sure what TheGrandMasterCory would gain from a deception like this?
People make mistakes from time to time, hell even I've made them :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Fozzie120

Feb 23, 2019
How many times can Gwynneth give birth? In her new house there are beds for 6 but I just got her pregnant for the seventh time.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
How do you get doggo out of your party? I'm not able to do the Temple Puzzle where you have to push and pull Pillars, because when I try to pull, Doggo literally takes up the spot instead, and the pillar can't be pulled.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you get doggo out of your party? I'm not able to do the Temple Puzzle where you have to push and pull Pillars, because when I try to pull, Doggo literally takes up the spot instead, and the pillar can't be pulled.
Leave Doggo by tree outside Greyport, by big tree in middle of Weirdwood, or just outside the bridge to Tower of Dread.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
All this to say I beleive MC to be the son of Qetesh hence her interest & protection of him. This would make him a Demi-God of sex, so hes still not a super-human in the conventional way for a demi-god stud. This would explain why Nergal chose him as his "Chosen One" as well, what better way to really hurt you're ex than to use her own son against her.
to me Q&N act like a couple fighting over the kid and both sides are giving him gifts and boons so MC would pick his favorite mommy (Tinkerer said N is not restricted by gender) and make sure uncle LoL is left with nothing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
to me Q&N act like a couple fighting over the kid and both sides are giving him gifts and boons so MC would pick his favorite mommy (Tinkerer said N is not restricted by gender) and make sure uncle LoL is left with nothing.
Seriously if LoL isnt the final big bad of this game then Tinkerer has missed a great oppertunity

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1684102641543.png
So, I crawled out of the laundry room some days ago and returned to creating new images. There were some requests for a threesome with Julia and Cowgirl, so I'm currently working on that. I am cheating a bit, though. The last scene with Gwynneth and Victoria took me nearly a month to complete, so in an effort to shave off a week or two, only the first "act" will be a full threesome. I'd like to save some time for another scene or two.
When it comes to the dog ability to highlight collectable items (posted a poll about this last week). This is something I'll most likely will add gradually, on a map by map basis. So, it will probably take a few more updates before it's in place everywhere. I still have a lot of fertility animations, book of girls stuff and general quality of life fixes left to implement, which I find a bit more important.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a brief notification of my current thoughts and efforts. I'll post some more in another week or so.
Have a terrific week everyone!

Tinkerer​

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hope the nose is still being worked on. It's way too pointy and looks weird.
The tail also looks more like a horse than a cow.
Dont think he will chance anything of the face. but the angle bit weird to look
and nothing wrong with the tail. its more on european cows that have that kind of tail.

Reactions: Brovalon

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2621322
So, I crawled out of the laundry room some days ago and returned to creating new images. There were some requests for a threesome with Julia and Cowgirl, so I'm currently working on that. I am cheating a bit, though. The last scene with Gwynneth and Victoria took me nearly a month to complete, so in an effort to shave off a week or two, only the first "act" will be a full threesome. I'd like to save some time for another scene or two.
When it comes to the dog ability to highlight collectable items (posted a poll about this last week). This is something I'll most likely will add gradually, on a map by map basis. So, it will probably take a few more updates before it's in place everywhere. I still have a lot of fertility animations, book of girls stuff and general quality of life fixes left to implement, which I find a bit more important.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a brief notification of my current thoughts and efforts. I'll post some more in another week or so.

Tinkerer​

Man will she shower us with her Milk?
Is it possible for you to ask him sir Mentir, please!

May 26, 2019

As, Stil996 stated, it was an honest mistake.

I thought the rpg maker files/filesystem was similar across all the OS systems and only the application launcher in the main folder of the game changed between them.

In addition, since both Linux and Mac are Unix-based systems, I was under the impression that the Mac filesystem would similar to the Linux one.

Anyway, it was my mistake and I have now fixed it.

Please everyone, let me know if there are any more errors or mistakes.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2621322

Tinkerer​

The cowbell is an appropriate accessory for her

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes