M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is anyone else having a bug when you try to move the pillars in the mission waystone 2 where you can only push them and it wont let you pull them
Do you have the dog with you ? if not can you share your save so we can have look at it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't suppose there are any fan patches that remove the affection point degradation, are there?
No need. Go to the lower left part of Weirdwood & you'll see a brown cluster next to a tree. Click on it to turn them into mushrooms (this turns of the Affection loss, but not for Obeah).

Reactions: SGrimmer

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1686951556254.png
I guess another week has gone by, so here I am spamming you guys again:).
The past week has mostly been dedicated to making a new map section - the worldmap is expanding a tiny bit - and floorplans. I've also created most of the new sprites/2D assets I need for the build, and scripted about half the quests and mechanics. Oh, and I made a few more cutscene images. So, overall a pretty varied week.
Still there is a lot left to do in order to glue all the pieces together, so it's going to be a struggle to complete it by the end of the month, but I'll do whatever I can.
I wish you all a great weekend!

Tinkerer.​

Last Update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2702541
The past week has mostly been dedicated to making a new map section - the worldmap is expanding a tiny bit - and floorplans. I've also created most of the new sprites/2D assets I need for the build, and scripted about half the quests and mechanics. Oh, and I made a few more cutscene images. So, overall a pretty varied week.
Still there is a lot left to do in order to glue all the pieces together, so it's going to be a struggle to complete it by the end of the month, but I'll do whatever I can.

Tinkerer.​

She dosent look happy & I'm not gonna lie, I dont blame her that dress is UG-LEE!

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
For the first time I can say that I'm about to reach the end, never in my life I had come so far, I was always stuck in a mission and then eliminate the game. Now I have passed it and if it wasn't for the bestiality patch I would have been stuck because I didn't know that you got stuck in the missions.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2702541

Tinkerer.​

She looks better as a nudist or in a much skimpier outfit, this dress ruins the beauty of her curves

Reactions: Bloodhunter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Mabey it's just me but I have a suspicion & it would be kinda cool if I'm right but I'm fully prepared to be wrong.

Madam Daiyu is (from her name) an asian woman who runs a potion/perfume shop in Greyport. Now we know theres an Eastern Kingdom thanks to Zsofia, and while she could just be a human woman from this worlds version of Asia, I feel it would be a cool reveal of she was a Kitsune.

I would imagine she has 3 forms. The first one is her fully-human disguise, the one we have already seen. The second one is a "hybrid" she has 9 tails & fox ears, this will be her preferred form when she is alone/in private. Her 3rd form is a her true one, a white 9 taled fox, perhaps she can take this form when on a mission_during a quest with MC.

Again just a theory but something I think would be cool.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Fick the Orcs & take their women! Greenskin bastard have a genetic re-pregging coming their way for messingng with our girls!
"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman and DomWolf

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
can you guys help me with haunted hous quest every time im catching the cat the MC says something like the cat just evaporated

................................................ tenor.gif

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes