Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
1) have u spoken to Jenny or Rolf (innkeeper) about the ghost.
2) if u have, then have u asked the guards about the cat. Any guard around town will do.

If u have done all of that & the bones have not appeared then that's most likley a bug & I'm not sure how to help you with that.
yeah i did all of this but still there is no bones

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
1) have u spoken to Jenny or Rolf (innkeeper) about the ghost.
2) if u have, then have u asked the guards about the cat. Any guard around town will do.

If u have done all of that & the bones have not appeared then that's most likley a bug & I'm not sure how to help you with that.
ah so I've just find the solution it was a bug but i fixed it so i edited my save file there was two variables switches for the CatBones and PlaceBones you should check the two of them to get the CatBones in their place so i will share a photo for everyone that they have the same problem

Screenshot 2023-06-22 030911.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I had an idea for a potion for the game & curious what the masses think. This is just a fun thought experiment on my part but who knows, if enough people like it mabey Tinkerer will add it at some point.

Sleeping Potion
Ingredients:
2 Purple Mushrooms, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Honey, 1 Milk.
Effect: Puts those who drink it it to sleep.
Duration: End of Day.

Scenes:
-Can be used on Frida in bed if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Maghda if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Hilde in bed if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Gwynneth if she refused sex at night.
-Can be used on Liandra if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Mia if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Julia if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Ziva so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Caleah so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Alice so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Oksana so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Tom so you can sneak into his home & sleep with Jenny that night.
-Can be used on Erevi before bed so you can have you're way at night.
-Can be used on Succubus so she dosent lock her door that night.

Other Uses:
-During raids on Goblin Bosses you can Spike their drinking supply so the majority of Goblins will fall asleep. Then you can go through killing them off quickly as you reach their leader.
-Can be used against Bandits & Thugs to put them to sleep.
-Can be used to get past Guards.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I had an idea for a potion for the game & curious what the masses think. This is just a fun thought experiment on my part but who knows, if enough people like it mabey Tinkerer will add it at some point.

Sleeping Potion
Ingredients:
2 Purple Mushrooms, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Honey, 1 Milk.
Effect: Puts those who drink it it to sleep.
Duration: End of Day.

Scenes:
-Can be used on Frida in bed if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Maghda if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Hilde in bed if you wanna have sex but dont have Phallus G.
-Can be used on Gwynneth if she refused sex at night.
-Can be used on Liandra if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Mia if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Julia if she refuses sex at night.
-Can be used on Ziva so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Caleah so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Alice so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Oksana so she dosent lock her door that night.
-Can be used on Tom so you can sneak into his home & sleep with Jenny that night.
-Can be used on Erevi before bed so you can have you're way at night.
-Can be used on Succubus so she dosent lock her door that night.

Other Uses:
-During raids on Goblin Bosses you can Spike their drinking supply so the majority of Goblins will fall asleep. Then you can go through killing them off quickly as you reach their leader.
-Can be used against Bandits & Thugs to put them to sleep.
-Can be used to get past Guards.
Always love some sleep creep. :devilish:

Frida's sleep requirement always pissed me off, fucking her while she was a asleep shouldn't be an issue, not like you're big enough to wake her up!
Don't think you need to make lack off Phallus G a requirement though, I'd like to use that on more girls (especially for BJ's, love when a girl has to dislocate her jaw to get it all in, don't know why), besides being a big boy is good for my ego :D... why oh why aren't I as big IRL! :cry::cry::cry: (OK... maybe it's not so good for my ego, still want it though!).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Always love some sleep creep. :devilish:

Frida's sleep requirement always pissed me off, fucking her while she was a asleep shouldn't be an issue, not like you're big enough to wake her up!
Don't think you need to make lack off Phallus G a requirement though, I'd like to use that on more girls (especially for BJ's, love when a girl has to dislocate her jaw to get it all in, don't know why), besides being a big boy is good for my ego :D... why oh why aren't I as big IRL! :cry::cry::cry: (OK... maybe it's not so good for my ego, still want it though!).
When writing the stuff for girls I was conscious that Tinkerer would have to make alternate &/or new scenes for existing girls in the game so I restricted MOST to girls MC can already have bed sex with at night (personally I was always annoyed that Succubuss & the Temple girls all lock up at night so I added them as a thought & I feel alot of people will appreciate banging Jenny with her husband asleep nearby...).

Perhaps if added & popular Tinkerer might do more with it but for now it's just an idea. It could also be used outside of sleep creeping for gameplay & strategic combat if Tinkerer wanted to implement that too.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When writing the stuff for girls I was conscious that Tinkerer would have to make alternate &/or new scenes for existing girls in the game so I restricted MOST to girls MC can already have bed sex with at night (personally I was always annoyed that Succubuss & the Temple girls all lock up at night so I added them as a thought & I feel alot of people will appreciate banging Jenny with her husband asleep nearby...).

Perhaps if added & popular Tinkerer might do more with it but for now it's just an idea. It could also be used outside of sleep creeping for gameplay & strategic combat if Tinkerer wanted to implement that too.
Sure the strategic merits of a sleep potion are many, but sleep creep is best IMO :p

Lol what's the point of a Cuck story arc if you can't fuck women next to their partners, While the oblivious angle has merits ;), My inclination is to WAKE HIM UP!!!, make him watch, then make him sleep in the damp patch :devilish:

Serious question gang, am I the only one who wants an audience?
The best thing about Netori IMO is domming the other men, making them confused about whether they hate you for fucking their LI, or idolize you for your clear superiority.
  • If they decide they hate you, then you get to drink up all that impotent anger like it is nectar, and possibly gain blackmail/extortion opportunities.
  • If they decide they idolize you, then you gain a potential minion who will voluntarily help you fuck more of the women in their lives, if you are feeling generous you might allow them your sloppy seconds or possibly even participate in a spitroast/gangbang.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sure the strategic merits of a sleep potion are many, but sleep creep is best IMO :p

Lol what's the point of a Cuck story arc if you can't fuck women next to their partners, While the oblivious angle has merits ;), My inclination is to WAKE HIM UP!!!, make him watch, then make him sleep in the damp patch :devilish:

Serious question gang, am I the only one who wants an audience?
The best thing about Netori IMO is domming the other men, making them confused about whether they hate you for fucking their LI, or idolize you for your clear superiority.
  • If they decide they hate you, then you get to drink up all that impotent anger like it is nectar, and possibly gain blackmail/extortion opportunities.
  • If they decide they idolize you, then you gain a potential minion who will voluntarily help you fuck more of the women in their lives, if you are feeling generous you might allow them your sloppy seconds or possibly even participate in a spitroast/gangbang.
Well Jenny does seem to still love Thomas, so while she is willing to cheat on/cuck him I feel she may have trouble convincing him to let u in at night. Keep in mind she worded the loan in a way where he agreed to it. While I doubt she would have trouble with letting MC in if they knock out Thomas for a bit I dont think she wants to break him like that & he would not agree to a nightly visit even if she tried convincing him. Also I feel like deep down he knows they are not his kids but his love for Jenny makes him bury that feeling & live in the delusion of being a father.

Also we're already extorting him for the loan...

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well Jenny does seem to still love Thomas, so while she is willing to cheat on/cuck him I feel she may have trouble convincing him to let u in at night. Keep in mind she worded the loan in a way where he agreed to it. While I doubt she would have trouble with letting MC in if they knock out Thomas out for a bit I dont think she wants to break him like that.

Also we're already extorting him for the loan...
Oh Dude!... At no point did I suggest asking/convincing him... his permission is NOT relevant :p I have no idea why you'd think it was!
<<You do know we are vastly superior to him in both social rank and martial prowess right!!>>.

At best he can try to rally a rebellion to oust us from office, but that would only publicise his humiliation, not to mention half the village are our fuck buddies/children and the other half owe us several times over.
<<though I think I'd quite like a rebellion, it would give us the opportunity to finally flex our Goblin King muscles>>

For the night visits I'd do:-
  1. First night knock him out with a sleepy potion, fuck Jenny... let him wonder about the damp patch in the morning
  2. Rinse and repeat a few times, maybe draw him into seeing the MC fuck his wife a few times during Debt days, let him adjust to this new level of cuckhood.
  3. After a few nights have him "catch" the MC fucking his wife at night, but do nothing about it except bitch and moan because he is an impotent pussy.
  4. Rinse and repeat a few more times, each time he gets more used to it and bitches less until he finally accepts it (maybe gets into it, I'm not sure which way I'd want that to go).
  5. No more pretence about fucking Jenny when you feel like it. Either kick him out for some privacy or fuck her in front of him... Your choice.
I'd set this up as three sets of loops, with the option to move to the next level of awareness being at the players discretion.
loop 1: Oblivious Cuck (Night, night sleepy head.)
loop 2: Grumpy Cuck (Impotent anger tastes so sweet.)
loop 3: Accepting Cuck/Minion (possibly "Kinky Cuck" Fapping to the thought of his wife filled with your cum)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh Dude!... At no point did I suggest asking/convincing him... his permission is NOT relevant :p I have no idea why you'd think it was!
<<You do know we are vastly superior to him in both social rank and martial prowess right!!>>.

At best he can try to rally a rebellion to oust us from office, but that would only publicise his humiliation, not to mention half the village are our fuck buddies/children and the other half owe us several times over.
<<though I think I'd quite like a rebellion, it would give us the opportunity to finally flex our Goblin King muscles>>

For the night visits I'd do:-
  1. First night knock him out with a sleepy potion, fuck Jenny... let him wonder about the damp patch in the morning
  2. Rinse and repeat a few times, maybe draw him into seeing the MC fuck his wife a few times during Debt days, let him adjust to this new level of cuckhood.
  3. After a few nights have him "catch" the MC fucking his wife at night, but do nothing about it except bitch and moan because he is an impotent pussy.
  4. Rinse and repeat a few more times, each time he gets more used to it and bitches less until he finally accepts it (maybe gets into it, I'm not sure which way I'd want that to go).
  5. No more pretence about fucking Jenny when you feel like it. Either kick him out for some privacy or fuck her in front of him... Your choice.
I'd set this up as three sets of loops, with the option to move to the next level of awareness being at the players discretion.
loop 1: Oblivious Cuck (Night, night sleepy head.)
loop 2: Grumpy Cuck (Impotent anger tastes so sweet.)
loop 3: Accepting Cuck/Minion (possibly "Kinky Cuck" Fapping to the thought of his wife filled with your cum)
You say all that without thinking of Jenny's imput. She may be strongly against ALL stuff pastsome sneaky night fun. Just saying. I like it but I dont think Jenny would agree & MC may be mayor but she is a respected resident. Also MC might not wanna upset her & turn the relationship sour (I know I dont).

Plus one for drugging Tom, that's just sneaking and OK by me but the rest sounds like rape and that's a no no.
You say this like our MC dosent cross the moral event horizon a few times with his GFs? First example is he can go against their wishes during sex & let loose inside, which makes them angry (non-con creampie is rape by definition) & they even get pissed off if he knocked them up if their Affection is low. Heck his first time with Shakala was definetly a rape that turned consensual when she woke up (being a Goblin this was the norm of her culture but MC didnt know that & even questions himself beforehand).

Second he has no issue with deception & trickery. He deceives the qeteshian priestesses/acolytes by knocking them up & it's only because thier GODDESS backs him that Ziva dosent kick him out for this treatchery of trust. Heck he even goes as far as to completly disillude a semi-devout follower of another god to break her vow, leading to her banishment from said order, just so he can fuck her. Doesnt even think how this may affect her.

He also cheats on all his LIs/GFs as well (not all are aware/would be happy he is fucking other girls). He has no problem seducing his own monster daughters (sure he waits till they have matured but I bet given time he would also seduce his other daughters once matured if they turned out hot- we wouldnt see that because of the story/gameplay segregation but still). He even gets with his younger sister after coming home.

(Dude also had a first-name basis relationship with the sheep on his farm, just in case it wasent clear hes a sexual devient).

Also if the girls are not horny he gives them an aphrodisiac Pastry to get them in the mood & fuck em (basically giving them a hormone roofie so they will jump on his dick) man has no qualms going a lil off the moral path to get his dick wet. So it really depends if you think the act of sleep induced sexy time with the girls he is already fucking is out of this characters moral horizon. I can see it happening in this game.

And technically just cos it's an OPTION (in this hypothetical case) dosent mean the player has to actually do it if they have a problem with it.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You say all that without thinking of Jenny's imput. She may be strongly against ALL stuff pastsome sneaky night fun. Just saying. I like it but I dont think Jenny would agree & MC may be mayor but she is a respected resident. Also MC might not wanna upset her & turn the relationship sour (I know I dont).
You're making some assumptions there bud!
FYI I DID think about Jenny and I personally believe she would be all for it
(you remember her dialogue when Tom interrupts her second cumming, after enhanced fertility).
She's a freak for what we're packing ;) and I doubt she'd say "no" to anything that increases her access to it, particularly if we ease her into it,
  1. Catch her on a day when she's pissed at Tom
    (easy peasy considering he seems to annoy her now simply by breathing)
  2. tip the balance with a special pastry,
  3. Nudge her into combining debt day sex into revenge sex
  4. Give a few repetitions to normalize this form of punishment.
  5. Ease into kinkier stuff as the whim dictates.
  6. Cake
But when in doubt we can always ask directly... and if she says "no" we can always trick her :p

PS.
I know this is unlikely to find it's way into the game, the MC is too passive, I expect Tinkerer to see my fantasy as too big a departure from established character, I've no problem with that, But still it is one of my favourite fantasies that grew from this game, and I'll continue to cherish it. If I ever get around to making my own game expect this kind of content :devilish:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
still didnt explaint what the idea was :D
was to little and missing key information

and wasnt the first time Domwolf talked about a sleeping potion
dude my ideas are always great :cautious:, do you really blame me for not wanting to ruin your experience of reading them youself with spoilers :p.
Not sure how I'd have summarised it in a coherent way even if I did. they are already bullet pointed, not much else I can do.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes